037 - ...and More Attractions.

(037 - ... and More Attractions.)

Just so you know, issnur me that made Simi's mum collapse o 🤧. These people haff hijacked the book from me and are writing it on their own. I don't know who came up with that crazy idea for Kendra collapsing. I just hope she's okay 😩.

I'm still trying to decide the ship name to give Simi and Hilary. Popular opinion loves #Silary more, but I feel #Sidara sounds better. Maybe I'd have decided by the end of this chapter and I'll let you know in the author's note down below 😌.

Be ready for some awning o😌. Lots of it🌚.

𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀(Simisola André Jordan)

𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀
(Simisola André Jordan)

Legs banging against the floor in a frenzy.

Tires screeching against the titles.

Dad screaming for help.

Doctors and Nurses calling on each other for assistance as they ran towards us.

These were all the things that were happening as the paramedics wheeled my unconscious mum on the gurney through the glass doors and into the hospital. Dad and I didn't move from the sides of the gurney, helping the paramedics wheel her faster into the hospital. Doctors and nurses began to join us at all corners, holding to rails.

With clouded vision, I looked down at my mum, lying there on the gurney, looking lifeless. I couldn't help the small sob that escaped my lips.

Mum, please...

"What's the status?" One of the doctors that just joined asked the paramedic.

"Patient was unresponsive when we got to her," The paramedic answered. "She has a pulse but it's weak, so we gave her oxygen." He added, and the doctor nodded, turning to his team.

"Okay, I need everyone on my mark." He gave an order I didn't understand. "Wheel the patient to the ER. Let's go." He clapped his hands and the wheeling got faster. Way faster that I couldn't keep up.

That same moment, a nurse came held mine and my Dad's hand pulling us away from the gurney.

"I'm so sorry, but I'll need you both to stay back." She said. Of course, Dad wasn't having it.

"What do you mean you want us to stay back!" He snapped at her, so hard that the petite woman flinched. "That's my wife. You can't tell me to stay back!" He yelled again, pointing to where the doctors and nurses disappeared to.

Staring at the closed door of the theatre, tears began dropping from my eyes in beads. I quickly wiped it off before Dad would see it. But when I looked up and saw that he was staring at me - glaring at me, I knew he had seen me.