34: The Bloody Party

(Chapter - 34)

(Chapter - 34)

(**TRIGGERING CONTENT AHEAD**)

**BANG** **BANG**

"Guns?" Y/N panicked on hearing the gunshots.

Her phone rang, drawing her attention, and she opted to accept it.

"Hello?" Due to her uneasiness, Y/N spoke out, enquiring about the person's name, and that is when another booming voice rang through the mansion, signalling that the pistol was fired again.

Y/N yelled, her gaze no longer fixed on her phone.

She left her phone in her room and went to hide in the closet to avoid the onslaught.

"Y/N!" After hearing her cries and a couple of gunshots, the person on the other end of the phone became terrified.

"COME BACK ON THE LINE Y/N!" The person screamed, but it all went down in vain, not knowing that she had already left her phone on her bed.

"CHECK UP THE CCTVs RIGHT NOW!" The person ordered his brothers. It was Jay.

The remainder of the brothers raced to the control room to monitor the CCTV cameras that were installed inside and outside their home.

The brothers were all taken aback when they saw strangers clad completely in black, wielding firearms, shooting at their guards, and barging into their home.

"What the f*ck is happening?" Heeseung cursed as he contemplated the matter. He, like the other Parks, was taken aback.

"It seems like a gang attacked-"

"Sh*t! These are the Chas!" Jungwon spoke up loudly, interrupting Jake.

"How do you know?" Sunoo asked him.

"See their tattoos." Jungwon replied back, and the rest of them soon realized his assumption to be correct.

"Every single worker was slain." Niki commented as he scrolled through the various clips.

"Y/N is in there..." Jake mumbled, getting worried about her.

"Think positive, Jake..." Sunghoon motivated him.

"Announce to the guards to get ready for war!" Heeseung instructed Jay, who went out with Jungwon to assemble the guards and check the weaponry.

"They seriously want to be killed by attacking us, huh?" Heeseung clenched his jaw and slammed his hand hard on the table in frustration.