081

Okay... I'm actually gonna cry... THIS IS SO AMAZING!! THE FANART AND OH MY GOD, JUST CHECK OUT THE POETRY, I'M IN AWE!! This is all the talent of @owiee12, so thank you so so much <333

White lilies, desolate and withered
A broken mirror, a masked figure
Weeping of a pure heart, unfaltered,
A thousand paper cranes and into the 
future

Scars engraves; a child's body
Upon graveyards, upon hail
Upon shattered statues of glory
And singing revolutions assail

Until the last evening 
Of beyond the silver window
The last star before morning
She shall be freed from her sorrows

-------

Hearing Ai's words, you couldn't help but blush heavily. Ran looked like his blood pressure was about to shoot up while Rindoū looked like he was having a stroke. 

"Hey, hey!! D-Don't flirt with our [Name]-chan!!" Completely ignoring what Ran just said, she spoke up, "Eh!! So your real name is [Name]? Well, ain't that just the prettiest name I've heard!!" 

Ran was ready to chuck Rindoū's phone out the diner when you shakily cleared your throat, still embarrassed over the open flirting, "T-Thank you!! U-Um... I-I'm sorry for sounding rushed, but could we meet up somewhere? I would prefer if we talked about this in person..." Trailing off, you and the Haitani brothers had returned to your previous serious demeanour.

"You and me both, babe... I really wanna meet you right now..." She huffed dramatically as your lips quipped into a small smile. It wasn't until your eyes landed on the time, that you realised that it was almost two in the afternoon.

"Eh? Um, Ai-san?" You called out as she hummed in response, urging you to continue, "Aren't you at school right now?" The minute you said that, the line went silent before she immediately hung up.

"E-Eh?!" You huffed in surprise as Ran and Rindoū let out loud cackles. Ai had the habit of skipping her classes, simply because she liked the thrill of it. But it seemed like a goody-goody person like you would never even think about skipping your classes.

"Don't mind it, [Name]!!" Rindoū chuckled as he turned to you, "More important, how did you even have the heart to skip your school for today?" 

Your breathing hitched as you recalled your conversation with Keisuke and your bitchass mother yesterday.

Suddenly, your mood deflated. 

Your change in mood made Ran and Rindoū freak out, thinking that they might have said something insensitive, "[Name]-chan!! Are you okay?! If you want, I'll beat Rindoū's ass!!" The older boy tried to coax as Rindoū started sweating in nervousness.

"Eh?! No, no!! It's fine!! I'm not upset over that anyways!!" Your words calmed the two boys down a bit as they took a deep breath. 

"It's just... I had a fight with someone and I just remembered that..." You trailed off, watching as the two brothers grit their teeth in frustration.

"Want me to break their bones?" Rindoū asked as you shook your head with a frown, "Oh, no!! Please don't!!" They huffed at your restrictions before slowly nodding and tilting their heads, "Now that you asked us to get that recording and stuff... What do you plan on doing?"

"I'm gonna take back what was rightfully mine from that woman; my freedom..." Their breathing hitched upon seeing the eerie look in your eyes, the madness swirling in your [Eye Colour] eyes.