Chapter 45

The next morning came in no time. Laying in the bed at the hospital wing, Tris jumped up and wasn't sure where she was at. "Hey, it's okay! You're okay." Tonks said as she quickly ran over to Trista's bed side. Tris was still trying to recollect where she was and what happened. "Fred, where's Fred?" she said as she tried to jump out of her bed and try to find Fred.

"Tris I'm fine. I'm right over here." Fred said from the other side of the room. Once she located Fred and saw for herself that he was fine, she sat back down in her bed. Tonks then brushed a strand of hair out of Tris' face and Tris just now noticed that it was her mom who was sitting right in front of her.

"Mom?" Tris said as she got a better look at who it was sitting with her. Tonks then smiled and shook her head. Tris immediately leaned forward and wrapped her arms around her mother's neck. They both were smiling from ear to ear. Once they separated, Tris looked around and tried to see where exactly she was.

"Wait, are we? Did we?" Tris started as she looked around the room. "Apparate back to Hogwarts? Yeah, I think we did." Fred said as he made his way over to Tris' bed. Tris then flung the blankets off of her and hugged Fred immediately. Molly and Tonks were both smiling at their children as they hugged each other tightly. Fred and Tris began joking with each other yet again about the whole apparition fiasco.

At this time, Arthur and Remus walked through the door and saw their children laughing along with each other. This put a smile on all of their faces. Seeing their children safe and sound and already making jokes at one another. Of course only their children would joke after being tortured for days.

"You dropped me, you little twat!" Fred said. "Yeah, and you fell on top of me!" Tris said as she playfully punched Fred's arm. "What are you two going on about?" Molly asked with a smile on her face. "When we apparated to the forest. I tried my best to hold his lanky ass up but both of our legs gave out on us and I dropped him and he fell on top of me-" Tris started. "Yeah, that wouldn't have happened if you held me up until I stopped spinning." Fred went on. "Oh, I'm sorry Mr. 'Maybe you should do it because I skipped my last apparitions class'." Tris replied.

"Okay, that's enough bickering you two. I'm glad you're both feeling better but you both need to rest." Madame Pomfrey said to the two restless teens. Suddenly, as Tris and Fred calmed down from play arguing with each other, Tris looked over at the clock that hung in the hospital wing and noticed what time it was.

"Fred! Look what time it is!" Tris yelled over at Fred. "We haven't missed it!" Fred said. On a random morning on the weekends, Tris and Fred would both find a way to prank George. Today was Sunday and they couldn't miss out on their chance to prank him. George usually woke up a little later on the weekends and the clock just struck 9.

Fred and Tris then ran straight over to Madame Pomfrey. "Madame Pomfrey! Please can we go to our common room! We haven't seen any of our friends yet! Please!" Tris pleaded. Madame Pomfrey then looked at the two teens and then up at both sets of parents. The Weasley's and Lupin's both silently agreed that they could go see their friends.

"Fine but take it easy." Madame Pomfrey said. Both Tris and Fred had huge grins on their faces and ran straight out of the door. Taking it easy was not on their minds right now. They had to make it to their common room before George woke up. When they got to the common room, no one was in sight. They figured they all probably left to go and eat breakfast down at the Great Hall.

Tris and Fred slowly climbed the stairs to the boys dormitories and quietly opened the door. When they peeked their heads through, they both saw a sleeping George who was snoring quietly. Tris and Fred both snuck around the bed and each stood on a separate side of the bed frame. Tris and Fred had both gotten their wands back so they both reached into their pajama pants pockets and pulled out their wands.