The Planning

Bruce had messaged her to come whichever time suits her as he was comfortable with both. Marinette messaged him that she will come in the evening once everyone is free.

Time skip to next day evening to 4pm..

Marinette portaled first to Alix who was waiting for her because of Marinette's message to wait for her. She was sitting on her bed in the hotel room alone waiting for Marinette. When Marinette opened the portal, Alix was shocked.

"Why did you portal here? I thought you were walking?" Alix asked.

"Oh! You know just a prevention. Actually since yesterday it isn't. Now, it's just a way to save time." Marinette replied.

"So why did you ask me to wait for you here?"

"Oh do you know how to get all the recordings from pen and the bracelet? I don't know how? And has she ever lied about the Waynes?"

Alix nods for both of them, says, "I will need them. So i can show you? Do you have them?"

Marinette nods and says, "I have them. But before I need to give this to you."

Marinette places a pocket watch in Alix's hand. While Alix is surprised, she asked, "Why now?"

"I had to give you someday. Just making sure that someday is today." Mari winks.

Alix stutters out a 'Thankyou' and hugs her tightly. Marinette taps her hand after a minute telling her, "c-can-cant breeeathe."

Alix let's go of her while apologizing. Marinette takes a breath not really listening to Alix's apologies.

After Marinette is feeling better, she tells Alix to suit up for the first time. To try it out.

Alix does that excitedly. After transforming, Before Alix can detransform, Marinette says, "Don't detransform, we are going to the Waynes. They figured out my identity. Let's go to them. They are helping me by telling the World that Lila is lying."

Alix nods and Marinette opens the portal to the Waynes.

At the Waynes, everyone was confused why did Marinette tell she wanted to meet Bruce. They were waiting for her when a portal opened, but instead of Marinette, a white bunny with an umbrella entered. Shocked to see someone else, they stood in fighting positions and were about to attack her when Marinette came from behind.

Marinette seeing their fighting stance exclaimed, "She's a friend. Don't attack. She is Bunnix. She only helps in disastrous situations. Her main power is to see the future. She keeps the timeline in check."

The Waynes nodded at her words and put down their fighting stances.

Bruce started, "So why did you want to meet with us?"

"Technically I just asked if I could come here or not. And second of all I just wanted to speak with you not all of them. But they can hear it. I don't mind." Marinette stated matter of factly.

Dick questioned, "So what did you wanted to talk to Bruce about?"

Marinette replied, "Ohh, nothing much. Just got to know how I fell in the coma. And to say Liar Lila plan is go. Everyone agreed that I can come! We even have loads of proof. Bunnix if you may." Marinette gave the bracelet and the pen to bunnix. Bunnix took out the chips with the recordings from the pen and from the Bracelet and gave them to Marinette.

Marinette passed it to Tim since Barbara wasn't there. She was at her house spending the evening with her dad.

Tim took the chips and downloaded the recordings from it to the laptop where it got played with lila's many lies.

Bunnix gave the few lies which Lila had said while coming to Gotham as how Bruce Wayne is her honorary Uncle, how she is dating Damian Wayne and what not.

Bruce suddenly remembered and demanded Marinette, "You said you found out how you fell in a coma? Explain."

Marinette looked sheepish and replied, "Sorry Bruce, I can't say that yet. The time for you knowing isn't right. I am forbidden to tell you. I was only allowed to tell my family and those who were there."

Bruce nodded knowing Marinette will tell them when the time is right.

Jason asked this time, "Okayy.... So what made you change your mind about Lila?"

"Ohh nothing. Since I know what caused it, I can go out now. I convinced everyone their since now they know the reason."

Jason nodded and said, "By the way, Liar Lila plan never stopped. We just continued to plan without you. Cause you know liars have to face the consequences."

Marinette grinned and hugged Jason and said, "Thanks guys for being there for me."

Before Jason could reply, Tim said, "Of course Mari. You are family now!"

Tim then came near Marinette and whisper-yelled making everyone hear it, "You just be careful. Bruce might wanna adopt you now."

Bruce groaned while others laughed. Just then Marinette's phone rang. She saw it was Adrien. She answered it, "Hey Adrien. What's up? ........ Ohh shit! I'm coming right now....... Yaa just reaching in 2 mins." She hung up the phone and said, "Bye. I need to really leave like right now. Bunnix let's go. Byee. We will discuss the plans if need be whenever you want." Saying this Bunnix and Marinette portalled away.

_________

Hey I'm back with another chapter.
Sorry but the next few weeks are gonna be busy but don't worry, I will still post once a week.
So, next part is coming on next Tuesday!
💙💙