11

"your telling me... That the people who told you to do this was the two biggest pervs in our class?"
Mai asked glaring said perverts causing them to Trimble.

"Aren't her eyes n-normally g-grey?!"
Mineta asked backing up.

"Y-yeah..."
Denki whimpered back.

The girl's red eyed stare didn't cease until they were out of her sight.

"Yeah... I didn't know you could make your eyes turn red!"
Mina said changing the subject.

"If I use my quirk it just happens, not much use other then scaring the shit outta people though."
She responded shrugging.

Though she normally didn't like crowds she didn't mind them if she didn't have to fight.

"Well might as well do something."
She shrugged, backing up and doing several flips and cartwheels across the field.

The crowd cheered at the mock cheerleader as she caught everyone's eye.

"Well at least class 1a is getting into it!!"
Mic yelled referring to her.

Since they didn't have anything to do,
Her, Uraraka and Toru stayed out and cheered on the mini game contestants until time was almost up.

"Welp that's thirty minutes of my life wasted."
She mumbled while changing back into her original clothes.

She took a detour to a vending machine shed seen earlier before going to the observation room with the other girls.

She heard someone coming her way and looked behind her.
"Why aren't you out there?"
Shinsou asked.
At first he thought something possibly prevented her from participating but she clearly was in perfect health.

She turned and pretended to zip her lips close signaling that she wasn't planning on talking.

"You figured it out huh?"

She nodded, testing to see if it was only verbal responses that triggered his quirk.

"I won't use it."

She raised an eyebrow and stuck her pinky finger out.

"Y-you want me to fucking pinky promise? What are you five?"

She shrugged and started to walk away.

"Okay fine!"

She turned and locked pinkies with him.

"So what did you need?"
She asked walking to the room with a vending machine.

"Why aren't participating in the sports festival?"
He asked.

"I have COVID-19 cough cough* very contagious I suggest you stay back five to twelve feet, just to be safe."
She said sarcastically and began fake coughing into her elbow.

"Yeah right."
He rolled his eyes.
"What's really going on?"

"Maybe I just don't want too."
She shrugged.
"Why do you care?"

"You know at first I thought what you said earlier was a lie, you know the whole: "I don't care if you think I belong here or not" bit.
but now I see it's true, you don't even care enough to prove yourself today."

She turned And smirked
"Yeah, you got a problem with that?"

He frowned.
"I was sorta looking forward to watching you fight, but I guess I'll get over it."

"I'm sure you will, oh by the way."
She stopped walking.
"I'm sure you've already figured this out but, you're gonna need more then your quirk to make it into the hero course."