III

Harry's POV

"Louis come on" I say angrily, while my VP/ best mate is taking his time leaving to office.
"Alright Haz. 'm coming."

We get down into the parking garage, to find out that Louis' car is shot and won't start, so I offered him a ride to his place.

While we were driving down Louis' block, I spotted a familiar head of blonde hair, running down the sidewalk.
"Harry ? What are you doing ?"
"You'll see Lou."

I start to slow down and so does Emilee. "Hey Harry" she says, curiously eying Louis as she spoke. "Hello Emilee, this is my co-worker Louis"

Louis looks her direction and waves. "Hi, I'm Emilee" she waves back at him and smiles, a ping a jealously hit me. "You're a very pretty, young lady." He tells her, I can see a blush rising on her cheeks and she looks down at the ground and mumbles a 'thank you' to Louis.

"Well, Emilee, we'll let you get back to your run. I'll talk to you later love" I smirk and wish her a 'goodbye'.

The car ride to Louis' was silent until he has to start about Emilee.

"Mate, how do you know her?"
"I met her at the coffee shop down a few blocks, she's a beauty isn't she?"
"A beauty more a sexy beast"

I chuckle at his immaturity and mumbles a 'yes'. Once we stop at his house, he waves bye and as soon as he steps out of my car, I start to think about Emilee.

Only if she knew what i had in store for her after our little hangout at the coffee shop tomorrow..
--------------

Hope you guys like this chapter. Sorry I'm not very good with updating when I say I am but love you
All the love as always. R
Vote and Comment

Social Media:
Instagram- @regannexo

Twitter- @regannexx

^^ follow if you'd like & I'll follow back bc I'm in a follow back kind of mood rn :-)