Single Dog Ending System Chapter 14: The Prince and the Frog (14) •

"..." Qin Lang sat weakly in the taxi, and was not surprised by the sudden new value of the blackening meter. He asked the system, "How much is the favourability meter?"

The system felt that the host was dying to know: "The favorability level is 90. Why did you run away? You an old man obviously wanted him to fall in love with you. If you reject him like that, there's an understandable reason for him to be blackened."

"If I didn't run, how could I give him the opportunity to tune and teach me? After so long in college, he may not decide how to deal with me." Qin Lang explained, "It's not that I want to do it, but Qin Lang will do it. He never got rid of the fate of being criticized and ridiculed by others. In fact, his heart was not strong at all, and he was very fragile. The previous arrogance was just a protective coat used to wrap his inferiority. "

"For him, Ye Qian's love is hot. It's not that he doesn't want it, but he doesn't dare. He's afraid of being burned to the point where there's nothing left of him. Didn't you hear what my beautiful mother said? We're already in K city. I can't go on anymore, my beautiful mother used to be a jewelry designer and managed several big companies, but no one dares to use her in the jewelry company's in K City, what does this mean?" Qin Lang changed his posture and continued, "People - They are all following the trend, and now the Fang family has become a king in K city. Those people know the grievances between the Qin family and the Fang family, no one dares to accept the Qin family for fear of angering the Fang family. Although this was not what the Fang family meant, but the young Qin Lang doesn't understand, he just thinks that Ye Qian's father couldn't tolerate the  mother and son anymore, so how can he dare to entangle with Ye Qian again?"

"He also grew up in a wealthy family, he knows how useful respect and power is in today's society. If Fang's family knew that he was in a relationship with their son, what would he have to face? To look at the easiest way it was to let him leave directly. Ye Qian, is it okay to use a beautiful mother as a threat? Qin Lang has only his mother, and he can't bear the consequences, so you understand? Why should I run away?"

System: "...Why do I still feel pity for you after listening to you?"

"Alas! Yes." Qin Lang sighed weakly again, "So, do you have any medicine for chrysanthemum in twenty-five? Classmate Xiaoye hurt me, but unfortunately he is also sad and will not care about me at the moment."

The system took out the ointment: "Seeing how pitiful you are, I will give you this one for free. Use it and you'll be fine by tomorrow."

Qin Lang teased: "Hmm...I hear your tone... do you usually use it?"

"Go away! You spicy chicken host!" He looked at this idiot pitifully, sure enough - sympathy was not suitable for the system to possess.

Qin Lang returned to the place Yu Fang had temporarily rented. The place was not big, with two bedrooms and one living room.

While Yu Fang was cooking in the kitchen, Qin Lang hurriedly went back to the room to take off his pants and put some medicine on himself. After finishing off last night, the caring classmate Xiao Ye has already cleaned it for him. Now that the cold medicine was applied, Qin Lang gasped in pain. The system was stingy, and it wouldn't open the pain shield for him when he was provoked.

After that, he chose another set of sturdy clothes and put them on. Yu Fang asked him why he had covered so much, he replied saying that he had a cold and felt a little cold. Yu Fang didn't feel suspicious.

The flight to City A was booked at nine o'clock in morning for the next day. Qin Lang rested for an afternoon and woke up at dinner time.

Because he slept for so long in the afternoon, he couldn't sleep  even a little bit at night, so he took out his mobile phone and did one of his favorite things - luwen!