Chapter 3 - Living with the Aftons

{Narrator}
You stayed another night with Michael since Mrs. Afton invited you to stay. You and Michael just danced and sang to Five Nights at Freddy's songs together.
"FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDYYYYYS! IS THIS WHERE YOU WANNA BE? I JJST DONT GET ITTT. WHY DO YOU WANT TO STAY?" You guys yelled and laughed at each other.
{Michael's POV}
I started developing feelings for [Y/N] recently, but I'm not sure if she feels the same. Should I go for it? No. What if she rejects me? It would be so embarrassing. Ughhh I wish I had the guts to ask her out or something.
{Y/N}
Michael and I were having a great time tonight. We just sang and danced all night.
                         ~2:30am~
Michael and I were really tired now. We just sat on his bed and watched a few movies. We got up to get ready for bed when Michael grabbed my arm and pulled me in. He kissed my lips softly as I stood there in shock. When he took his lips off mine he said "I-I am so sorry that was so dumb of me I-" I cut him off and kissed him again. (Little juicy part 😏😏 lmao)
He grabbed my hips and pinned me to the wall. I let out a soft moan. We were making out for a while until we heard a noise. Elizabeth was staring at us and said "EWWWW MICHAEL WAS KISSING [Y/N]!!" "ELIZABETH GET OUT!" Michael yelled at her. She made a gagging noise and left. "Well.. that was embarrassing..." I said.
                        ~Morning~
Michael and I went downstairs for breakfast. Mrs. Afton made us my favorite snack. After we finished eating, I asked Michael to walk me home. When we got there, I yelled inside "Mom I'm home!" For some odd reason, she didnt answer. "Mom? Mom where are youu?" I walked in the kitchen and saw my mom laying on the floor. I gasped in fear and sadness. "Mom!? Oh my god mom?" Michael kneeled down and checked her pulse. "[Y/N]... shes gone.." he said. I didnt reply. I just stood there, tears rolling down my face. Michael got up and hugged me. He had a few tears from seeing me cry. "I'm so sorry" he said. We went back to the Afton household while I was still in tears. "What's wrong??" Clara asked. Michael looked down at me and asked if he could tell her. I nodded. "Um.. she found her mom.. dead.... on the floor." He said as more tears formed in my eyes. Clara came over and hugged me. "I'm so sorry [Y/N].." She offered to take me in if I was comfortable with it. I accepted ofcourse, since I had nowhere else to go.