Chapter { 42 } : Useless

I haven't posted in a while, and I'm sorry about that.

However I'll be coming back now, and updating once or twice a week, because I have tests this month, and I'm kind of a nerd, so...

Anyways, thank you for 20k, thank you so so so much, it made me really happy, especially since it's my first story.

And I was more than proud of my self, because of my parent's reaction.

So thank you so much, lovelies.

Enjoy ♡.

........................

Sebastian :

I couldn't even bring myslef to stay there, her whimpers echoed through my head, and I'll never be able to forget them.

I failed to protect my love.

I failed to protect my Mirabella.

I just want her with me, the worst part is that I can't do anything about it, if only we know where she is, then we can get her.

But we don't, she just feels really close, yet so far away.

I want her back.

I feel useless.

____________________

Gianni :

I miss her.

I miss when we used to argue about which movie we should watch.

I miss when she would do a victory dance when she wins.

I miss it when she runs off to hide from the others, when she does something bad.

I miss her pouts, and laughs, and giggles, and even cries and snores.

As her big brother, I was supposed to protect her, but I failed her.

I'm supposed to be the heir of the fucking Italian mafia, yet I can't fucking put my hand on where my baby sister is.

While she's being tortured god knows where, we're here being useless.

I feel useless.

___________________

Luca :

I want her back, I want her to come to me and tell me she wants another tattoo, I want her to come to me and beg me to give her more cookies, and bake her favourite chocolate cake.

I want to hear her to whine when the boys pull pranks on her.

And I want to hear her laugh.

I wouldn't even mind hearing her snore right now.

I miss her so much.

And I can do nothing about it.

I feel useless.

____________________

Lorenzo :

This is stupid, we should be out there looking for her.

I want to punch someone, and I want to drink.

And I want her to scold me every morning for how disordered my room is, and I want her to sneak to steal my clothes, and I want her to argue with me about how she won a fight.