Part 6

Maddison pov

"What are you doing here?" I asked once we pulled away from the hug.

"What? do I need a reason to see my little sister?" he nervously chuckled. I raise an eyebrow and gave him a look. Sighing "well I been talking to someone..." Noah sat down on the couch and looks up at me with his dark green eyes. "She lives here in town."

"So you didn't come here to see me" Im a little bit hurt that it not me he wanted to see but I am happy to see him. I barely see him now that we moved and he in college in DC.

"Of course I came here to see you too." My older brother says. "Now tell me how's is the new school?"

We spoke for ages talking about school, colleges and others things.

It was now pass 1AM. I lay in bed thinking about my day. About my detention with Miss Morgan and my brother. Mostly my thought is on Miss Morgan. She may be a cold hearted bitch but god is she hot.

My phone buzzed, I took it off charge and looked to see who texted me. Megan.

Guess what? -Megan

Hm let me guess...you killed someone and need help? -me

Ha ha- Megan

Then I'm lost -me

That date I had didn't give me the wrong number but wrote it down wrong -Megan

Right...wrote it down wrong -me

Yep we have a date tomorrow -Megan

That nice. -me

Is someone jealous? -Megan

You wish  -me

Okay what is wrong? -Megan

Nothing -me

Well you are being short and you're usually flirty -Megan

It non of your business -me

I didn't mean to be rude. I'm tired and I know that ain't no excuse. After she said date I felt a pain in my chest. I can't be jealous I don't even know the girl and she older then I am.

Plugging my earphones into my phone, I went to my Spotify playlist and listened to music. My eyes slowly close as sleep takes over.

***

Rolling out of my oh so comfortable bed, i gotten dresses into my workout clothes. Black sport bra, black legging and my hair was tied back into a ponytail. I took my phone and put it into my leggings pocket. Before I left for my run I made sure to have a bottle of water.

I like to feel the cold breeze through my hair as I run through the park. It make me feel free. I wasn't paying much attention when I ran straight into someone.

"Watch were you're going next time." A female voice spoke harshly. She had long straight blond hair and light brown eyes. I must say she was pretty but in all honesty miss Morgan is a lot hotter and prettier.

I rolled my eyes and carried on running. I would of had said sorry but she was horrible and rude.

***

I was bored out of my mind. Noah and I was supposed to hang out today but he had to cancel as usual. I've been wanting to text Megan and apologies.

I'm sorry okay! -me

Why u apologies? -Megan

For being rude -me

You wasn't having a good day -Megan

We carried on texting until she had to get ready.

The rest of the day, I watch films and the series I've been watching.

A/N
Updated finally. Sorry it not that good. Any suggestions for where this should go?

Thanks! <3