(Slight lemon) Julieta x Fem!reader

I hummed a tune as Julieta set down the last arepas down, smiling sweetly.

"We're done now, thank you so much for helping me, dear." She said softly, wiping her hands in her apron and fixing her hair.

I nodded, a smile forming on my lips as a blush tinted my cheeks. She was so pretty for a woman in her 50's, Augustin was truly lucky.

I shook the thoughts as I saw her taking her apron off, exhaling, and taking the plate of arepas.

"Care to join me to pass these around?" She questioned, I nodded and followed her, the house filled with drunk people and loud music.

We bumped into them sometimes, because the house was packed with thousands of people.

Suddenly, the romantic got seductive, making my face flush, Julieta only keeping her warm smile.

We were suddenly shoved together, her dropping the tray due to shock. My face flushed as her chest pressed against mine.

She smiled nervously, trying to back away. "I'm so truly sorry, Y/N-" pressure was added to our bodies, her having to hold my shoulders to try and keep us away from each other.

I lowered my gaze, squirming as the more the people danced, the more we rubbed against each other. Her lips were extremely close to mine, worsening everything.

"Julieta how do we get out..?" I questioned, fighting the urge to make out with her then and there.

"I'm not sure, dear. Just—" a small pant left her lips, making me tense under her, her eyes widening and her cheeks tinted red.

We remained quiet, managing to squeeze through the crowd and back into the kitchen.

I kept my gaze on the floor, the red on my face never faltering.

"Y/n?" I lifted my head, not controlling my eyes and accidentally flickering them down, eyes widening.

They were perked up.

She muttered through her teeth, rushing to grab her apron.

I grabbed her wrist, turning her to me. She yelped, eyes widened.

I slowly leaned in, scared of rejection. Suddenly her lips slammed against mine, pushing me back to the table.

Oh shit.

I jumped on it, wrapping my arms around her neck. I knew it wasn't right, but her lips were just too soft.

I tilted my head, her roaming her hands up my body. She pulled away, both of us catching our breath, eyes locked.

"Ay dios mío..." she whispered, me smashing our lips together in another searing kiss.

Suddenly we heard footsteps, both of us freezing, rushing off the table.

I washed my face, trying to seem as normal as possible.

"Tia Julieta!!" I heard Camilo's voice over the loud music, I exhaled loudly.

"Y-Yes, Camilo?" Her voice was still raspy, but she managed. He appeared at the doorway, his signature grin plastered on his face.

"I'm hungry, pleaseeee???"

I loved Camilo, he was an amazing boy, but the fact he interrupted our moment made me want to rip that grin off his face.

She handed him a plate with a large proportion, forcing a warm smile.

After he left, she turned to me, her smile turning more seductive.

"Where were we again?"