||7||

Just a little reminder for you guys, y/n is your name but until after this whole Hydra bit you will be n/n (nickname) because that's your code name in hydra.

°🕰️°
Earlier_

3rd Person PoV

"He'd fight," N/n sighed to herself, not believing what she was going to do.

The door was forced open and three Hydra soldiers came marching in, guns at the ready.

"N/n, you're to return to base," the man at the front announced.

"Why? I'm in the middle of a job," n/n shot back.

"Grab her," he looked to the men around him.

They nodded and launched forward.

N/n simply shot the two in the legs and then when they fell closer towards her, she smashed the butt of her guns into their noses and kneed them in the chest, sending them both crumbling to the floor.

"Sorry, gentlemen, but I've seen what you plan to do and I'm not for it," n/n smiled before letting out a constant barrage of bullets until she was out.

Quickly, she turned and slammed the guns down, the spar magazines she'd laid out moments before clicked into place and she turned, shooting at the again.

The men were now all hiding behind walls and in the empty room across the hall, cautious to leave their blockades as the shooting continued.

"What should we do, sir?" one of the men asked, looking to the first of them to enter the room earlier, "She's gone rogue."

"Sedation," the man replied, "get yourself set up across the street and once she's open, take the shot without hesitation. We need her alive and awake rather soon so don't use a strong tranquilliser."

"Yes, sir," the other nodded before grabbing his gun case and managing to slip back out and down the hall, unbeknownst to n/n.

Y/n ran out of bullets again and released the magazine, she turned and slammed the guns down onto tow set up magazines again and then turned to start shooting before noticing something rolling into the room.

"Aw shit," she turned, putting the safety on her guns again and shoving them into the back of her belt, she ran for the window, "Geronimo!"

Jumping out, an explosion threw her forward more, but not enough for her to reach other buildings ledge.

"Fuck!" she shouted as she fell down the alleyway.

Half way down, she noticed a fire escape step (/ladders/idk) railing coming up and threw her hand out for it.

She managed to catch herself on the railing, groaning as the weight of her body being pulled to a sudden stop pulled on her shoulder.

"Fffff-" she couldn't even curse at the pain but forced herself to swing onto the metal platform where she then ran down to the bottom and out onto the street, "blend in."

She moved and walked into the crowd of people, pulling a jacket and hat off a rotating display as she passed it.

She pulled the jacket on and then tucked her hair into the hat and continued forward.

The jacket was long enough to hide the guns at her waist and the hat luckily didn't need adjusting so she blended into the crowd easily.

Glancing around her, she noticed that some of the hydra soldiers had come out into the street as well, people were moving out of the way at the sight of their guns.

°🕰️°

"Soldier. Do you have the target in sight?" the leader of the hydra men asked as he looked out over the street.

"No, sir, searching," was the response he got over the radio.

"Shit," the first let out an annoyed hiss, "where did she go?"

"Sir. The Boss is on the line," one of the other soldiers walked over with a phone, "he says its urgent."

He snatched the phone out of the other man's hand and put it to his ear.

"Sir, we're a little busy right now," he said, "we have n/n on the ropes."

"I don't care. Hurry up and bring her back, Winter Soldier is unstable. We need all the men we can get," a voice came over the line.

"Understood, sir," he nodded, "we'll be back in-"

"Sir, I have eyes," the snipers voice came across the comms.

"- fifteen minutes at most," he finished off before the sound of the call being hung up rang through the phone. He shoved the phone back into the other soldiers hand and looked up to where the sniper was situated.

"Am I clear to take the shot?" the sniper asked.

"Fire at will," the leader replied, looking to the rest of the team and gesturing for them to hurry forward, "someone get me a distraction."

"Firing."

°🕰️°

N/n turned and started to cross the street, noticing that there were more men circling around to the area she was walking in.

Someone bumped into her.

"Oh-- sorry," it was a little girl who stared at her, "You're bleeding."

"I am?" n/n frowned for a moment, the girl nodded and tapped her chest.

Confused, n/n looked down just to see a red dot.

She looked up quickly and saw someone positioned on top of a building across the street.

"Shit-" she went to move but something hit her in the shoulder midmovement.

She frowned and grabbed the tranq dart, pulling it out she tossed it to the side, her vision spinning slightly.

"Oh. How smart," n/n looked to the girl who was running away now, "use a cute distraction. Fu-"

She crumbled back onto the zebra crossing painted road. Shouting was heard as the civilians quickly moved out of the way, men with all kinds of guns rushing over to the barely conscious 17 year old.

"We got you, kid," the leader of the hydra team grinned, crouching down beside her head so that she could see her face, "what? Did you forget all your training since being allowed out of the lab again? What's rule number one?"

"N-no. D-dist... Distractions," n/n forced out.

"You failed, time to go home," the leader looked up and gestured to a few men.

The last thing n/n saw before it all went black was her being cuffed and lifted off the ground.