𝟭𝟱 - 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘁

❦

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘁
𝗠𝗿 𝗬𝘂𝗮𝗻 (𝗬𝘂𝗿𝗮)

I hate physical touch. I've always hated physical touch. Always. Whether that includes a hug, a touch on the shoulder or a rub. Anything. I keep my distance from strangers. When it comes to relatives that's quite easy to be honest. After the lost of both my adoptive parents I don't fucking have a family, I don't have anyone. Which makes loving someone even harder than it has to be. Than it should be.

When I said I don't like people touching me I fucking mean it. I don't like people touching my skin in any way and that will probably never change. Intimacy was never my thing and one person caused that for me. One person that is Nani himself.

For the second time he forcefully dragged me into the room next door. Him beating me up continuously wasn't my issue. I wasn't surprised that they came for me. To be honest I was waiting for him to come and get me. I wanted to clarify something tonight. From any man that is, I can take a few hits and cuts, it's a piece of cake. And when two of his men came in from the windows and took all their life issues on me and beated me up, that wasn't my issue either. My issue was when he dared to open his mouth and speak about that one person I cherished the most in this world. The one person that I loved.

"You act just like your mother..." what a fucking asshole. My blood was irrupting and at that point I truely saw red. I felt my chest pound against their walls as he dared to look into my eyes the same way he did over ten years ago. With so much hunger as he stood there watching me get beat up. They tore my clothes, ripping my hair band and undoing my manbun, letting my hair fall down. I felt every punch, every cut of their knife against my skin.

There's a reason why I'm letting them do this to me. I could get up and fight back but I don't want to. I want to see what this asshole truely wants to do with me. Does he have the nerve to kill me right here..? I don't think so. He wants something else and right now me getting beat up might help me in the long run. I can distroy these men in seconds but I don't move.

I've been studying Nani for years and years. Using his men to do his dirty work is definitely not new. What a fucking pussy.

I felt my warm blood crawl up my throat and out of my mouth. They tore apart my blazer into little pieces and my white blouse, leaving me with just the white material wrapped around my chest.

Nani gave his men a sign to stop before lowering himself down in a position, grabbing my chin roughly wanting me to look at him. He smiled, pushing my hair away from my face. Those eyes I will never forget. I will never forget how he assaulted my mother right in front of my eyes. I will never forget her tears rolling down her face telling me it's going to be okay while he forcefully shoves his dick and continues on and on like I wasn't there.