Ayato ♡

Ayaka, one of my closest friends, had finally agreed to take me to the Kamisato Estate, where I was bound to either see Kamisato Ayato or Thoma.

From what I'd heard, they seemed like really nice and polite people! However, Ayaka seemed reluctant for me to meet her brother.

"Ayaka?" I tried to get her attention as we walked back to the estate.

"Yes, Y/N?" She turned to face me.

"Why did you not want me to meet Ayato in the first place? He sounds really sweet!" She sighed at my question.

"Ah, well, Ayato is... how should I put it? Quite popular with some of the ladies in Inazuma. I just feared that if you are spotted with him by someone outside of the Kamisato Estate, you'd get scolded by someone."

I laughed out loud at her response.

"Oh, so he has fangirls, eh? The plot thickens!" For a few seconds, I could not stop laughing at Ayaka's reasoning.

"Hm? Plot? What is that supposed to mean?" She folded her arms as we almost had arrived at the estate.

"Ah, nothing. I was just trying to picture  Ayato's personality, I suppose."

Ayaka giggled under her breath.
"Well, we've arrived. He's probably around here somewh-"

Her statement was cut off by footsteps nearing us.
"Ayaka, you're finally back! And with a guest, I see..."

We turned around to see a tall man with light blue hair gazing at us. I could easily see the resemblance between him and Ayaka.
"Y/N, this is Ayato. Ayato, this is Y/N."

"Y/N, hm? Well, it's a pleasure to meet you!" Ayato took my hand placed a light kiss on my knuckles. My face heated up and I shot a quick glance to Ayaka for help.

"Come now, Ayato. Enough flirting. Y/N here has heard quite a lot about you in Inazuma city, so she asked me if she could come and meet you." Ayaka smiled, walking around me.

"I supoose I'll leave you two be, then. Farewell!" Before either of us could object, Ayaka had walked away.

"Aha, my sister can be quite stubborn at times. Care for a walk?" Ayato grinned at me and gestured for me to start walking.

"So... how did you meet Ayaka?" He asked, starting a conversation as we walked aimlessly near Chinju Forest.

"Hm..." I thought for a moment, trying to recall when we first met. "A few months ago we sort of just ran into each other and became friends. Of course, back then I had just moved to Inazuma so I did not know what family she was from."

Ayato chuckled. "Is that so? My, I'm not sure why we hadn't met earlier, then!"

I smiled slightly, remembering the reason Ayaka had said before we arrived.

"And you? You know Inazuma quite well, which part of it is your favourite?" I glanced up at Ayato, just to notice he was already looking at me.

"Well, I suppose it depends. I enjoy relaxing in Inazuma city itself... seeing all the people happily living their lives, the smell of freshly baked food... it's just refreshing to me, you know?"

My face twisted into a smile.
"Yeah, I agree. I like the city too."

Just as we were about to continue walking, Ayato noticed a few hilichurls sitting by the trees.
"Stay back, Y/N. I won't be a moment."

I ignored him and grabbed my weapon, before running straight towards the hilichurls and hitting them, causing them to fly about in pain.

Ayato used his vision to finish them off.

"Whoa, I sure did not expect that of you, Y/N. You're quite fierce with that weapon of yours." He complimented.

I laughed and gazed over to his vision, which was attached to his waist.

"Hydro? I would have thought you would have a cryo vision, like Ayaka. But that was really cool, you killed them in one hit!" Towards the end of my sentence, I quieted down, realizing I sounded like one of his fangirls.

"Ahaha, I get that quite a lot. With your strength, you could do it easily! Just be careful, okay? I wouldn't enjoy the sight of you getting injured by anything."

I nodded.

"My lord! It's time for you to head back!" A voice called out from not too far away - but it was obviously from the estate.

"Well, it sounds like I have to go. But I really enjoyed spending time with you today, Y/N. Don't hesitate to come and find me at the estate whenever you please~"

On that note, Ayato quickly pressed a kiss on my cheek before heading off. It seemed I was fangirling - in my own way.