Charlie, Sam, and Uncle Henry!

Michael jumped up and opened the door. You stood too, ready to greet Henry and his kids. As the door opened, you watched Michael get pulled into a big hug. A blur of two kids ran inside and immediately darted down the hall to the kids' rooms.

"Michael, my boy! It's good to see you." Henry stepped into the house, and you finally got a good view of him. He had short blond hair with a few waves in it, and a bushy blond beard to compliment. Thick purple glasses framed his face as his brown eyes scanned over the living room. "Ah! And you must be the babysitter. Y/N, correct?"

You nodded as you walked up to greet the man. "That's me. That must mean you're Henry?" He chuckled and the two of you shook hands.

"Indeed I am! I must say, I appreciate you taking care of the Aftons. You've been a huge help already." You felt a blush on your cheeks. Surely you hadn't helped them out that much. You'd only been here a day, after all!

"Thank you, sir, I appreciate it." You heard Micheal 'tsk' behind you, but you let it slide.

Henry let out another chuckle. "So formal, Y/N! You can just call me Henry." He checked his watch before letting out a sigh. "It's been nice meeting you, but I really should get going. William gets upset when I'm late."

Before he could leave you heard little giggles and footsteps running towards the door. Elizabeth charged in front of you, followed by Henry's kids, and pulled him into a hug. Evan wrapped his arms around one of your legs and hid behind you.

"Bye Uncle Henry! Do come back soon, pretty please!" Elizabeth said.

"Bye dad!" The kids stood behind her, waving. Evan waved from behind you.

"Bye kids, I'll see you in a few hours, behave for Y/N and Michael!" And with that, he let Elizabeth go and climbed into his car, driving off. The two kids turned around, and you finally got a good look at them.

They were twins, one boy and one girl. They both had brown hair. Charlie's was pulled into a ponytail and Sammy's was just long enough to cover his eyes. They both wore a t-shirt and shorts. They grinned up at you, and you could see that Charlie had braces.

"You're Y/N? Elizabeth was telling us about you," Charlie said.

"Yeah! She said you're awesome!" Sammy interjected.

You rubbed the back of your neck sheepishly. "Aw, thanks guys..."

"So if you and Michael are watching over us, does that mean the two of you are dating?" Sammy asked.

Immediately your face burned red. You knew they were just kids that didn't know any better, but part of you wanted to throw them across the room. Michael cleared his throat to say something, but Elizabeth cut him off.

"No way! Y/N's too good for him anyway," She stuck her tongue out at her older brother. "Michael's uuuuuglyyy."

This earned a laugh from the twins. Michael scoffed. "You only say that 'cuz you're my little sister. I look good." He ran a hand through his hair and flashed a smile, as if he was the main love interest in some movie. To top off the act, he winked in your direction.

You did your best to keep your composure, even though a little voice in your head was screaming. "I'm going to have to agree with Elizabeth on this one," you teased.

His smile fell into a pout, causing the kids to giggle even more. It seemed that the kids were done with your antics, as they grabbed onto one another and ran off back into one of their rooms. Sammy even grabbed onto Evan's wrist and brought him along.

That left you and Michael alone. The four kids were old enough to play unsupervised, you figured, as long as there was no yelling or screaming. Michael looked at you funny, and you weren't sure how to read his expression.

"Sit." He demanded, gesturing to the couch. You raised a brow in confusion.

"Why?"

He let out an exasperated sigh. "Just do it, will you? I'm going to try and fix you. Y'know, make you understand what actual good television is."

You laughed a little, but did as you were told. Michael messed with the tv for a minute, before the first episode of The Immortal and The Restless started playing. You leaned back a little, watching as Michael stood back to his full height.

"I'll go make popcorn." You opened your mouth to tell him that wasn't necessary but he immediately shushed you. "Don't argue with me. Watch."

And so, you let yourself be bossed around by him once again. You really needed to stop letting him get away with it, but you knew it was harmless. You let yourself get comfortable, humming a little as you did so.

Michael returned a few minutes later, two bowls in hand. He gently placed one in your lap and sat down next to you. This time, though, he wasn't as far away as possible. The thought that he was becoming more comfortable around you made you smile. Maybe you were making progress with him after all.

"Quit staring at me." He grumbled. "Watch the damn show."

Of course, everytime you thought you were getting somewhere, he had to ruin it with a snarky comment. You started to eat some of your popcorn, watching the show as you were instructed.

Even after two more episodes, you really couldn't see what Michael enjoyed about it. Every episode was practically identical, with the vampire Vlad exclaiming that this child wasn't his and Clara telling him that it was.

"Will this ever end?" You groaned. "Every episode is exactly the sameeee."

Either Michael wasn't paying attention, or he pretended not to hear you. You had finished your popcorn, the empty bowl sitting on your lap. You glanced over at Michael and saw that he was done with his popcorn as well. You stood, snatching the bowl from his lap in one swift movement. He was about to protest, but you were already gone.

As you put the bowls in the sink, you heard several pairs of footsteps behind you, shaking the house ever so slightly.

"Y/N! Y/N!" Elizabeth was jumping up and down excitedly. "Can we go to the park? Pretty please! We want to play on the slides and the swings!"

Charlie, Sam, and Evan were all giving you the puppy dog eyes. Dammit...

"Let me go and ask Michael, okay?"

Though, when you looked up he was already there. "Sure, the park sounds fun."