Episode 21

Location: Asteras.

Dilo and Eunectes were in Asteras medical area. Trying to find a cure for Kohaku.

Eunectes: Dammit. It didn't work.

Dilo: The Ira flower didn't work?

Eunectes: No not even close. Just look.

Dilo saw in the microscope that a sample of the poison consume the cells of the flower.

Dilo: It consumes the flower cells. Not giving a chance for the flower cells to attack the poison cells.

Eunectes: It's like this with every thing I try. Everything just keeps getting consume before it can attack the poison. The poison is simple too strong. Were getting nowhere here.

Dilo: Let me try something else.

Dilo put a blood sample of Ratha under the microscope and mix it with the poison.

Dilo: Let see the results.

The poison cell consumed Ratha blood cells.

Dilo: Another failure. Dammit. I was certain it could work.

Eunectes: Even monsters try to avoid the poison at all cost. No one is immune to it.

Dilo: Were running out of options here. Every type of medicine we try the poison just simple consumed them. It's an incredible strong poison.

Eunectes: I ran test with my blood and the same thing happen. It seems Pythias blood is no match for it.

Dilo: Is that what you are? A Pythias? I though you were Wyverian.

Eunectes: My kinds are more related to serpents and snakes. As you can see by my tail and we don't like wearing too much clothing. That's why you always see me wearing clothes that only cover my breast, ass and puss-

Dilo: Yeah I know the rest....... why do you even like me anyways? What do you see in me?

Eunectes: I just like you that's all. I don't need a reason. Very simple.

Dilo: You know I already have a girlfriend right?

Eunectes: I don't really care. In my kind sometimes a male can have more then one female as his mate.

Dilo: ........

Eunectes: ........

Dilo: You made that up didn't you?

Eunectes: ........ No........ maybe....... perhaps.

Dilo: *sighs*

Eunectes: So it's that a yes to having a harem?

Dilo: Do I look like Noah to you?

Eunectes: ......... I....... okay.

Dilo: Let's just go back to work.

Eunectes: Fine *whispers* I'll use my body to seduce you next time.

Dilo: What was that?

Eunectes: Nothing.

Dilo: Okay?

Eunectes: Hey. It's this Noah blood?

Eunectes found a very small sample of Noah blood.

Dilo: It is.

Eunectes: Why do you have it?

Dilo: I told him to give me a blood sample to study. I want it to know why the poison didn't work on him..........

Eunectes: You don't think he could.....

Dilo: Only one way to find out.

Dilo put Noah blood sample under the microscope and saw his blood reaction to the poison.