XX

CHAPTER TWENTY: LIVV

THIRD PERSON POV

"I'm telling you, the LIVV drug cannot activated without certain requirements," the man said and San stood infront of him.

"Requirements? Last time I recalled this drug can do mind control, so do your job," San said and the man sighed.

"Mr. San, the LIVV can only be accessed if the direct voice of the person who first injected the drug into him can be heard by the little boy," the man replied.

"Give me the description of LIVV. I'll find a way," San said and the man gave him the files.

"LIVV, also known as Specimen 0934 is a man-made created drug specialized and tested to develop new beings out of regular people. It is certainly toxic and illegal to use due to safety reasons," he explained and San looked at the computer.

"Our lab test, Park Jongseong has been taking the dose for 4 years. Changes have given him hypo behavior, mood swings, a silent behavior, and his IQ has grown over the past few months. Although, he may have a few years left to live, it would be best to send in another test specimen to further enhance the LIVV," the man explained.

"The reason why intelligence has increased and is a priority is because of the mind control. We are currently improving the effects of the mind control and manipulation towards the experiment. Also, the effects of brainwashing will also take place after the mind control, making the subject a hollow pawn," he explained further.

"You better get yourself involved in this as well, afterall....

...you were one of those who helped inject this drug into him."

SOUJIN POV

"Wait a minute, I almost forgot that you're basically criminals," I paused and V shook his head.

"You're already too deep in with us especially when this asshole won't let you go," V smirked and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"But don't worry, we won't be doing illegal although we do some illegal stuff but hey, you also might be labelled an accomplice so... I don't know anymore," V laughed nervously.

"Seriously, if you ever get caught since you escaped prison it will be harder proving your innocence in court," I rolled my eyes.

"But, if it is true the government is involved, the law is useless. Government and the law are in one body, if the government is corrupted, then the law will be useless against them. I need further evidence to know," I said and Jimin nodded.

"Hey, we should focus on the drug! We need more information on this drug," Jimin said and V rubbed his chin.

"I suggest the first thing we do is to sneak into SAN Lab," V hummed.

"The one within SAN headquarters or the big one literally in Myeongdong?" Yoongi asked.

"Yup, the big one! SAN Lab contains all information about the drugs present in South Korea. Of course, maybe LIVV will be there. If I can access the big computer there, I can hack in and get the information. Plus, we can probably find some stuff related to Jungkook," V said and Yoongi nodded.

"Soujin, it would be best if you and V stick together. V may be a bit wrong in the head, but I guess he can have the capacity to help you get sufficient information. I can also help out. Yoongi hyung and Jimin will look more into the assasins and give you the evidence needed," Jungkook said and Jimin nodded.

"Jungkook aren't you getting a bit too far? Leave Ms. Attorney to me and you go mess around like always! I may be a dangerous man, but I'm pretty capable," V boasted and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"What do you mean capable? You once almost killed Jimin last time and Yoongi hyung almost went crazy, you dumbass. I'm not taking any risks," Jungkook replied and V rubbed the back of his neck.

"Hold up, how do we get into SAN Lab first of all? Doesn't it contain the best security?" V froze and everyone went silent.

"Don't do anything rash like crashing the lab, we can do it secretly but who knows what kind of gopher San is, we're not taking risks," I glared at him and Jimin laughed nervously.

"Fine, fine! I was literally planning on sneaking in as some cool doctor!" V said with sparkling eyes.

"Hey V, I have an idea how we could get there although we do need to disguise ourselves since Soujin's probably wanted in SAN," Jimin said as he approached V before whispering something in his ear.

"Ah, yes that would probably be best, I see....," V nodded to himself as he looked at me, then at Jungkook.

"I just got myself another amazing idea! All hail the great V!" V smiled and Jungkook froze.

"Your ideas are never amazing, you know that right."

THIRD PERSON POV

"Are you okay? Hey!" Yuuri said as she got off from the car, running towards the man, he was on the ground as he clutched his leg.

"I-I'm alright. But can you get me somewhere safe? Except the hospital," he said and Yeonjun looked at Yuuri.

"Alright, get in the car. Gosh, you're bleeding! You really need to go to the hospital," Yuuri replied as she helped the man into the car.

"Yuuri noona," Yeonjun called and Yuuri faced him.

"What if that guy tries to rob us? He did say he needed to go somewhere except going to the hospital," Yeonjun said.

"Yeonjun, the guy is injured. His leg is bleeding and if he's bad or not, we should help them, it's to be a decent human being," Yuuri replied before giving him a warm smile.

"Besides, we'll knock him out and take him to the hospital if he does do something bad to us," she whispered and Yeonjun nodded nervously.

"Where do I take you? And why don't you want to go to the hospital?" Yuuri asked and the man sighed.

"I have my reasons, I got chased and my leg bled because of them," he groaned as he looked down at his leg.

"You're bleeding though, it would be best to take you somewhere quiet," Yuuri replied.

"Can we go somewhere quiet?"

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or u will become a fly

wHY ARE THE CHAPTERS SJJDJF