chapter 69

🔞🔞🔞 Naughtiness ahead so please do not read if you're a minor. You won't miss anything by skipping this chapter aside from the naughtiness.

——

After dinner, Ryujin decides to go to Yuna's room first because Yuna said she needs help with something. In all honesty, Yuna didn't need anything. I asked her to keep Ryujin busy for a little bit while I get my surprise for Ryujin ready.

I'm so nervous right now. I'm literally giving myself to her. This will be my first time with a woman. Oh my god! Can I breathe? Am I breathing? I'm lightheaded, maybe I'm not breathing? Or halfway breathing.

I get to our room and I grab the bag. I start having second thoughts about this whole thing. I'm not even sure if Ryujin likes this kind of stuff. What if I wear it then she doesn't like it and I'll just be embarrassed. Why is this so difficult?

I said screw it and put on the very revealing lingerie and hope for the best. How can one act sexy? Do I sit on the bed and spread my legs open? Or is that too inviting? Do I play hard to get? Do I touch myself in front of her? Would she find that hot? I do have a small baby bump to mind, maybe she'll think I'm too fat for this lingerie? I'm just glad Ryujin is not back yet while I contemplate every decision I have to make right now.

I get a text from Yuna saying Ryujin is on her way back. I throw my phone on the bed, feeling panicky. I start pacing around the room asking myself what do I do? She can't walk in and I'm walking around the room. That's not sexy at all.

Do I stand while leaning on the wall and pretend like a cool chick? How do women do this? I'm not used to being the one taking initiative.

I hear the door unlock so I jump on the bed. I just sit on the edge with my legs crossed and hopes she finds me sexy after tonight.

"Yeji, sorry that took long. Yuna– oh wow" she says once she sees me.

"Do you like it?" I shyly ask.

"Wow" she says again.

She closes the door and looks around. "You look wow" she says once again.

"Will you stop saying wow. I'm feeling insecure here" I lower my head.

She walks to me and kneels down in front of me then she holds my hand that's on my lap. I feel even more exposed now that she's so close to me. "I'm sorry. I just didn't expect this. You look wow. Sorry. You look so sexy right now. What's this for?" She ask.

"I think I'm ready" I whisper.

"You think?" She creases her brows.

"No, I know. I've been ready for a while but I've been to scared because you know, it's my first time with another woman" I say really fast.

"You look amazing, Yeji. Red suits you. I mean, damn" I see her staring at my body. For some reason, I start feeling less insecure.

"Do you really like it?" I ask.

She nods her head really fast and she's smiling from ear to ear. "Are you sure you're ready?" She ask once again.

I nod my head.

"I need an actual verbal answer, Yeji" she says and I can see it's like she's trying to control herself.

"Yes. I'm ready."

She stands up and pushes me down on the bed. She straddles me and takes off her shirt right away, leaving her in her sports bra. I see that she has abs and I think I just ruined this lingerie.

"Do you know how sexy you are?" She lowers her head and starts kissing my neck.

I couldn't answer and I just release a moan. She keeps kissing my neck and I put my hands on the back of her head and keep pushing her head down on me. I just want to be as close to her as possible.