Chapter 16

Wei Ying and the Wen remnant arrived at the bottom of the burial mound, "Where is this place?" The same old man asked Wei Ying.

"This place, it is call the burial mound," there were whisper and gasp going around behind him, saying if they can really live here.

"Can we live in a place like this?"

"Why not? I been living in this place for three month," Wei Ying bring Chenqing up to look at it, "this place and I are friend now. Come along," Wei Ying turn back around to walk toward the place he once got trap in.

"Follow him," the other follow the old man as they walk toward the burial mound where they will call home from now on.

Koi Tower

All of the clan is meeting at Koi tower to discuss about what to do with Wei Ying and the remnant Wen. They are all talking bad behind his back, they even make up lies that are even true.

Jiang Cheng is listen to all of this, he doesn't know that Jin Guangyao, Jin Guangshan and the other clan members is manipulating him to go against Wei Ying. They are jealous that Jiang Cheng have such a powerful person on his side that is why they want to distance Jiang Cheng and Wei Ying, this way they can target Wei Ying easier.

All of the clan want to go against Wei Ying beside the Lan Clan and the Nie Clan since they got nothing against Wei Ying or want his power.

While listen to all of these clan leader, Jin Guangshan and Jin Guangyao talk bad about Wei Ying this got Lan Zhan very angry. Even Jin Zixun making up lies about Wei Ying as well.

Mian Mian the girl he save back at Slaughter Xuanwu Cave doesn't like this as well. She didn't like the way Jin Zixun said about Wei Ying, "It was not killing indiscriminately." Sect leader Yao ask her what does she mean by that.

"No, I don't mean it like that. I am just saying that, saying killing indiscriminately, is not suitable."

Jin Zixun speak up with a rude tone, saying that how is it not untsuitable, he even talk about how Wei Ying was killing indiscriminately during the war against the Wen.

"That is in the war, during the war everyone is killing indiscriminately. Now focus facts case by case. If those inspectors were abusing those prisoners then that is not killing indiscriminately."

Once again Sect leader Ouyang doesn't want to believe a single world Mian Mian is saying, he think that Wei Ying doesn't have the right to kill their disciple like that. Even if they are hurting the Wen remnant.

Mian Mian couldn't believe these clan leader doesn't know what kind of people Wei Ying is, she understood that Wei Ying isn't the one to kill people, he only want to injury them not kill them.

Sect leader Ouyang bring up one of the disciple that came back alive, they tell him that Wen Ning died because he wasn't careful and slipped off the cliff and died. They even went on saying they were nice enough to bury him and he came back to take revenge on them.

Lan Zhan can't help but know that this is all a lie to go against Wei Ying, 'bunch of lie!' Each moment go by, Lan Zhan get more angry and angry that these Sect leader making up story that aren't true.

Mian Mian once again stand up for Wei Ying, she is going against these clan leader that aren't even trying to figure the truth instead of trying to investigate it, "Those disciple are the one who aren't telling the truth about abusing and kill those prisoners. Of course, they make up lying saying that he fell off the cliff on his own."

What Sect leader Yao said make Mian Mian very angry, saying that she have a guilty conscience, she stand up with full of anger inside of her, "Sect leader Yao, please speak clearly. What do you mean by guilty conscience?"