one stop shop

𝟽𝟸𝟾𝟷 𝙼𝙰𝚁𝚅𝙸𝙽 𝙲𝚃

𝟽𝟸𝟾𝟷 𝙼𝙰𝚁𝚅𝙸𝙽 𝙲𝚃.

THE SPOT.

spirit walked into the one stop shop one thing she loved, was somewhere she could get her hair, nails, and brows done.

"hey girl." the shop owner tanique said, smiling at her.

tanique was a short thick woman, with short bleached finger waves, wearing her boutique shirt, and some black tory burches.

tanique ALWAYS sported a bold red lip.

"hey nique. i'm in need of a reload." spirit said sighing, sitting in the chair.

" bitch i can see" one of the gay hairstylist, monte, said laughing, causing everyone in the salon to laugh as-well.

"hoe you so trifling, take that hat off n show them grays pookiecakes." spirit joked back at him, shutting him right up.

monte and spirit was a slick ass pair who loved each-other down.

but lord could they read somebody.

"okay bitch cause you ain't even have t-" he started, "she tore dat ass up quick!" a nail artist patti said, cutting him off.

spirit snickered to herself, before snatching her bun out, letting tanique get to WERK.

.

stitching, sewing, blending.

spirit had finally finished her traditional sew-in. she felt as though her skin automatically cleared up, the air was sharper , and her body more snatched.

finally a re-up.

spirit quickly ran to get her eyebrows threaded along with her nails done and paid, tipping before running out.