The first step of the enemy

MORNING

Jisoo wakes up with an empty bed she doesn't see Hae-in anywhere " maybe he was going to work" she gets out of the bed and clean herself. Today, she has a new project is to be a brand ambassador she doesn't know why they called her to be the ambassador of a mysterious brand her manager said they are willing to pay her ten times the price just for her to agree to be the brand ambassador. She comes down with the breakfast already serves on the table for her. She sits down " since when did your master had gone?" she asks a maid who is serving the soup " Yes Mme. master is gone since the sky is not yet light," she tells Jisoo then starts to pour the orange juice " Why he wouldn't tell me? And why does he have to go out so hurry?" Jisoo starts to worry.

" I don't know Mme. but Mr. secretary Yoon came and pick him up and said that the company has a problem for him to handle then they are whisper something then running out," she tells Jisoo what's she knows and excuses herself for going to work. Jisoo takes a deep breath and starts to eat breakfast then goes to work. 

She drives to the studio where she has to do a photoshoot for the brand. Jisoo arrives and she sees many reporters in front of the studio for her private's life again she enters the secret parking lots on the basemen. When she parks her car her manager comes to her " Finally, you come" the manager run to her " What happening why are you running like something terrible may happen, is it about the reporter again if it you want to talk about just stop already" Jisoo walks in the elevator " Not about this I just want to tell you to be careful because today the brand owner is here himself and we don't know why he is here, to be honest," the manager tells her.

" Why should I be careful he is the brand owner maybe he has to be here to examine our work or be careful to not have some error" Jisoo talks with her manager to encourage her " Yeah maybe that is the case but I heard from the social media he is dangerous and playboy he flirt with everyone all the celebrity that he had flirted with no one can escape from him" The manager talks with confidence make Jisoo takes a deep breath " Don't think too much, we are doing our best to promote his brand and remember I am already married and had an adorable son how can he flirt with a married woman like me, " Jisoo thinks positively " Yes Mme. Jung, to be honest, I am jealous of you, your husband he is very perfect, handsome, rich and powerful I am envy of you" the manager hold Jisoo's hand and pouts.

Jisoo doesn't say anything but chuckle because they are arriving at the shooting scene. She greets everyone good morning  and then a man with an American stylish from head to toes comes towards her " Hello miss Jisoo I heard a lot about you and today I meet you in person it's really beautiful like they said" he passes his hand to her " Hello nice to meet you Mr...." Jisoo also passes her hand to greet him back " Oh sorry I forgot to tell you, my name is Sebastien nice to meet you too" He shakes her hand " yes Mr. Sebastien" She smiles at him and pulls her hand out.

Jisoo is sitting between the director and Sebastien. He tries every way possible to attract her attention but Jisoo just nods and smiles along with some words with him. He keeps talking " I heard that you are already married" Jisoo turns her head " Yes I am" Sebastien exclaims " Is your husband is Jung Hae-in right?" He pretends not to know who her husband is " Yes do you know him too?" she seems a bit interested " Yes we use to be best friends when we were studying in England three of us" he tells her a lie " Three of you?" Jisoo make a face " Yes three of us his nickname, Paul, is given by his girlfriend Emily and Me because I am not Korean and Emily is half Korean but she was born in England so it is difficult for us to call him by his Korean name" 

Jisoo doesn't do anything because she doesn't want to know more about him and Emily so she stays in silence  " So miss Jisoo after the shoot are you free?" Sebastien demands her and approaches her a bit " Hmm I don't know maybe not because I have to go back home" She smiles awkwardly " Aw I just want to invite you for a dinner for our first meet and welcome you to become our brand ambassador" He pouts like a baby to make her agreed " I don't know, Mr. Sebastien I will excuse myself to work then " she bows to him and walks away.

He smiles and pulls his phone out after she is in the shoot to call someone " you can start the work now make sure her car is not working do whatever you want" he gives a devil smile and chuckles with his handsome face. 

After the shoot it's already 5 P.M, Jisoo preparing to leave. When she starts the engine of her car but it's doesn't work " What happened this morning you were good isn't it?" she gets out of the car and opens the front car. Suddenly a car honks behind her " Miss Jisoo what is happening with your car?" once again he pretends not to know anything " I don't know why the car isn't working this morning is still fine" she takes a deep breath again in frustrate. He gets out of the car " Do you want me to drive you back home? Seem like your car isn't working if the mechanism don't fix it but it will take a long time" this is trick.

" Is it fine? I can ask my manager to drive me back home" Jisoo takes out her phone " Yes it's fine remember I also want to invite you to dinner too so this is a good chance, Miss Jisoo do you have an honor to eat dinner with my tonight?" He asks politely makes Jisoo speechless, first he is the owner of the brand she works second this is the send times that he invited her to dinner if she refuse it's will be so disrespect " Ok I will go with you but I can't promise how long can I stay there I think you already know" He smiles brightly " It's fine I already reserve a restaurant just for two of us no one there I don't want you to feel uncomfortable" He opens the door car for her and she enters.

He pulls out his phone to text someone " First step success" the other side respond back immediately " Very good you can do whatever you want with her after but not know just make her thrust you more remember what we have deal" the other side reply with a sharp text " Deal" he gen into the car and drives to the restaurant that he have all planed.