9

"I never said the word bitchy!" Yoongi defended himself after Seokjin relayed the situation to their support group. "That was Jimin's word, not mine!"

Seokjin groaned in exasperation. "I'm always the bad guy because you're never there!"

Yoongi scoffed. "I'm not gonna apologize for working. Somebody's gotta deal with that dump of a house you bought before it bankrupts us!"

"I bought?!" Seokjin exclaimed. "You loved it too! And that's not even the point! The point is when you are there, you let them get away with murder!"

"I got on Jimin just last night when he wouldn't clean up after dinner!" Yoongi pointed out.

Everyone in the support group shared glances with each other as the couple continued to argue. "Perfect parent, huh?" Misook whispered to her partner before laughing.

The laughter caught Yoongi's attention. "Is this funny, Misook?"

Misook nodded unashamedly. "I think we're all enjoying this a little bit, Yoongi." She stated, earning laughter of agreement from the other foster parents.

Yoongi crossed his arms while Seokjin took a deep breath to calm himself before apologizing. "It's okay," Hojin assured him. "Why don't you calm down and tell us, without blaming each other, what the main issues are."

Seokjin nodded. "Well Jungkook is just constantly screaming and throwing tantrums over every little thing."

"And Taehyung just doesn't have any common sense." Yoongi added on. "And if I say anything about any of it, he bursts into tears and acts like I'm gonna torture him as punishment or something."

Seokjin hummed in agreement. "And Jimin's favorite pastime is verbally berating me whenever I try to be nice or just simply have a conversation with him. And god forbid we actually try to parent the pups. No, no, that's his territory."

Hojin nodded in sympathy. "You have to remember, when Jimin was ten, his mother would disappear for weeks at a time, leaving Jimin to parent Taehyung and Jungkook all by himself."

"Yeah, he's not gonna just step aside and let you two take over." Byeongho agreed.

"Are you saying we should let him parent the pups?" Seokjin asked, tilting his head slightly.

"Are you paying attention?" Hojin exclaimed. "He's 15. He's a terrible parent. He needs to be a pup. You gotta step up and become the parents."

Yoongi sat up. "But you just said he won't let us." Hojin informed him that was correct. "You know, Hojin, you've been a godsend through most of this, but you're just about to piss me off."

Hojin sighed. "Yoongi, you won't get anywhere with him until the two of you get on the same page." He gestured between the couple.

Byeongho nodded in agreement. "And if he's hostile with you again, try using the three R's." He stood up and walked over to a poster on the far wall. "Number one: regulate. 'Jimin, why don't you take some deep breaths and count to ten.' Number two: relate. 'I understand that you're upset. Nobody likes to feel this way.' Number three: reason. 'Jimin, it's okay to be angry. What's not okay is to threaten to slash our throats in the middle of the night when we're asleep.'" Seokjin and Yoongi furrowed their eyebrows in confusion at the last example. "Was that not-"

"That was us." Duri interrupted. "Thankfully he didn't follow through with it." The group burst into laughter again.

"Wait, should we be laughing at this?" Seokjin spoke up.

"It's actually important to have a sense of humor about this kind of thing." Byeongho informed him.

Hojin nodded. "You gotta laugh or you'll never make it through this. Speaking of which, next up we have Seohyun who still hasn't been matched with a pup."