1.

In another universe Y/N and Steve lived happily ever after with a daughter together and a son on the way but In This universe When all was said in done with Thanos. Steve said his goodbyes to not only his friends but His daughter and his wife Y/N for a life with Peggy Carter due to a promise Y/N made Peggy on her death bed.

6 Months Later...

Y/N

It's been six months since I lost Steve and Autumn and it's been a very long six months. After Steve came back from living his life with Peggy he shortly passed away a couple of days later and ever since then I separated myself from everyone.
I got a check from Stark and with that check I moved into a house in Atlanta And just lived in what felt like exile.

Around month two I decided to get grief therapy for not only Steve and Autumn but also Natasha and Tony. With all of them gone I had a lot of restless nights since they were all gone and since about month four I've been taking it better than usual. Month five up until now I've been working on myself by working out, going to therapy and just working on self care. It's been a minute since it's just been me and I'm slowly but surely adapting back to it. I spoke to Tiffany here and there over the course of the months but other than that no one really hears from me and I was content with it being that way. Sometimes I felt as if no one wanted to be bothered with how I felt so I left everyone alone and confided in my therapist.

Tiffany called me a couple of days ago because she heard from Sam that he was giving the shield away and they were having something to commemorate Steve at his museum in DC and along with Tiffany and Sam wanting me there the United States government and Rhodes also wanted me to say a couple of words and to show up.  So I was currently in DC getting dressed for the event of Sam handing off the shield and them displaying it for all to see in Steve's exhibit in the Smithsonian.

My hair was straightened and in a bob

as touched up on my make up some before beginning to get dressed

as touched up on my make up some before beginning to get dressed. I slid into my nude red bottoms

 before grabbing my phone and sliding on a pair of sunglasses

before grabbing my phone and sliding on a pair of sunglasses. I went downstairs to the hotels lobby holding my head down low as I was being escorted by security into a black SUV. I got in as a security officer closed my door and the chauffeur begun to drive off.