chapter 10, family

***

***

i didn't really feel like hanging out with anyone today, so i sat in my bed when i got the photos back from the photographer. i smiled as i looked through them. when she texted me.

and i didn't know if you wanted these but you looked really happy in them.

and then she sent the photos of me and Chris. my heart stopped for a second. Chris's smile. he looked so happy. pure happiness.

it made me smile. i bit my lip and saved the photos i liked and posted them to my instagram. tagging Madi, Matt, Nick, and Chris. they all liked the photos. i didn't post the photos of me and Chris. those ones would be mine.

just for me.

i smiled when i saw the comments. they all were saying how i looked so beautiful. how i looked so happy. then i saw that Chris had commented.

christophersturniolo: i love that dress<3

>madifilipowicz: ikr, she's so hot

nicholassturniolo: you and Madi are just-😍

>matthew.sturniolo: i couldn't agree more.

it made me smile. i closed of out instagram and i turned on my tv.

~~~

i was watching tv when i got a text from Madi.

Madi😍
hey, girl, you wanna go hang out with the triplets? they're annoying the hell out of me rn.

i chuckled and responded.

sure girl😭i'll be over in a few

i got up and brushed through my hair and stayed in my clothes i was already wearing and headed outside to my car.

i drove over to their house and ran inside. it was quiet until i heard Nick yelling from upstairs. i chuckled and ran up the stairs to Chris's room. i walked inside to see Matt and Nick wrestling, Chris was cheering for Matt while Madi just sat and watched.

Chris looked up at me.

"who are you rooting for?"

i closed the door and started clapping and cheering for Matt. they continued and soon after a few minutes Matt had won. i jumped up and spun around.

me and Chris high-fived and laughed. i sat down next to Chris and Nick sat in his chair when he got a call from his friend. Alana. he said that she wanted to hang out and left. Madi said she needed to go do something and Matt said he needed to take a shower.

Chris and i stayed lying on his bed.

"since when did you have 6k on instagram?" he asked.