Chapter 136: I didn't steal anything!

When they were young, the two were bored, so they scribbled on the ground with branches.

Zheng Peng's uncle is a master of Chinese painting, and he came to the countryside to teach Zheng Peng to paint.

Yunci followed behind and learned twice occasionally.

Unexpectedly, she was exceptionally talented and was accepted as an apprentice by Master Tian.

It was getting late, Zheng Peng left Ruan's house.

At dinner, on the table.

Ye Meipan glanced at Yunci, her tone was unhappy: "Aci, I heard that you brought your friends back today."

"Yeah." Yunci poked a few grains of rice into his mouth, and answered casually.

Ye Meipan lowered her face, "Don't bring everyone back in the future, it will not affect you well."

Ruan Feiyue pursed her lips and chuckled.

Deserve it.

Yun Ci slapped down his chopsticks, leaned against the back of the chair, curled up the corners of his lips and smiled, but his eyes were cold and frosty: "Then tell me, who can bring it back? And what impact?"

"You..." Ye Meipan was speechless for a while.

Ruan Feiyue suddenly hugged her arm and said softly, "Mom, I have good news for you!"

Upon hearing this voice, Ye Meipan lost her anger in an instant.

Ruan Feiyue raised her eyebrows: "Mom, I got the admission ticket to Master Yu Gui's exhibition!"

Yu Gui is a master in the art world of Ye State, and he is called Shuangjue together with another master in his hometown.

Ye Meipan suddenly laughed from ear to ear: "We Fei Yue are really amazing!"

Ruan Feiyue said: "Master Yu Gui will also be at the exhibition site this time. I will bring my work over and let him give pointers. There will be no problems in this competition."

Early the next morning, Ye Meipan received a lot of congratulatory calls. After listening to the enviable words of other wives, she was delighted.

It's hard to get a ticket for Master Yu Gui's exhibition.

In fact, few of them like the wealthy wives really look at paintings to cultivate their sentiments, most of them are for comparison.

Fei Yue really gave her a big face this time.

At noon, Zheng Peng ran up to a class and asked Yun to resign to the cafeteria for dinner.

Jun Duonuan and Xia Beiqing also followed behind.

Coming to the cafeteria, this strange combination of four attracted a lot of attention.

Yun Ci chose a position by the window, Jun Duonuan and Xia Beiqing rushed to sit next to her, Zheng Peng had a lot of food, and was still lining up for food on the other side.

Ruan Feiyue and Zhou Shan at the same table were also in the cafeteria, standing in front of Zheng Peng. The two prepared the food first, and when they passed him, they deliberately threw a meal card on the ground.

When Zheng Peng finished cooking, he found the meal card at his feet.

He picked it up immediately and glanced around, not knowing who owned it.

He is the last in the team, there are no more people at the window here

Not far away, Ruan Feiyue exclaimed: "My meal card is gone!"

She and Zhou Shan once again returned to the place where they were cooking.

Ruan Feiyue looked for it and said, "I just swiped my card here!"

Zhou Shan noticed Zheng Peng next to him and rushed forward and asked: "Did you steal it? You were just behind us!"

"Huh?" Zheng Peng was silly, waving his hand straight: "I didn't, I didn't steal from you!"

"Then what are you holding in your hand!" Zhou Shan said, grabbing the meal card in Zheng Peng's hand and handing it to Ruan Feiyue: "Feiyue, look, is this your card?"

Ruan Feiyue took a look. There was a word Yue written on the card. She assuredly said: "It's mine, this is my card."

Zhou Shan stared at Zheng Peng, deliberately shouting in her throat: "You still said you didn't steal it!"

Ruan Feiyue is still well-known in the school. When something happens, many people will come around.