Chapter 137: Check and monitor

"What happened?"

"It seems that he stole Ruan Feiyue's meal card."

"I also stole the meal card, so poor and sour?"

"I remember him, he was Yunci's friend."

Zheng Peng pointed to the ground and explained in a panic: "I didn't steal it, but I picked it up on the ground."

Zhou Shan snorted coldly: "If you get it now, of course you said that you picked it up. Didn't you get it? Don't you just keep it for yourself? You can't steal things no matter how poor you are?

"No, no!" Zheng Peng couldn't understand the irony, and said sincerely: "I will give it to the teacher."

"Huh?" Zhou Shan pointed to her ear suddenly, showing contempt, and sneered: "Can you speak Mandarin? I don't understand it!"

The people around burst into laughter.

"I...I can't speak Mandarin..." Zheng Peng has no heart, his personality is straightforward, and he is not good at arguing with others.

"Zheng Peng!" At this moment, Yun Ci walked, holding Zheng Peng's shoulder with one hand, and coldly scanned Zhou Shan and Ruan Feiyue: "What's the matter?"

Zheng Peng was like seeing a savior: "Xiao Ci, tell them quickly, I didn't steal their meal card!"

Zhou Shan spoke first: "The meal card was in your hand just now, and now I want to quibble. If you don't have money, don't come to the city to study. same."

Yun Ci lifted his eyes, his sharp eyes rushing towards Zhou Shan like a blade.

Zhou Shan was taken aback, she felt a dangerous breath, and instinctively took two steps backwards.

"He picked up the meal card, did you hear it clearly?" Yun Ci's voice didn't have a hint of warmth.

Zhou Shan rolled her eyes, "Joke, he said he picked it up?"

Ruan Feiyue bit her lip with an ignorant look, and said softly, "I put the meal card in my pocket. I have never lost it..."

Yun Ci ignored her and tugged Zheng Peng: "Sit down."

"Huh?" Zheng Peng didn't react, thinking he had heard it wrong.

"Sit down!" Yunci repeated it again, his tone beyond doubt

Zheng Peng sat down obediently.

Yun Ci also sat on the chair next to him, leaned back, tilted his body, and raised his legs at will. The whole person was a little scattered and unruly.

She squinted her eyes, squinted at Zhou Shan and Ruan Feiyue, her voice lazily: "Is there any evidence that he stole?"

In an instant, the situation was changed.

It seemed that she was interrogating Zhou Shan and Ruan Feiyue.

Zhou Shan smiled: "Then what evidence do you have to prove that he picked up the meal card!"

well.

That's what I waited for.

Yunci raised his eyes and glanced over his head, then fixed his gaze on the camera in the corner.

She evoked a wicked smile: "The evidence is right? Then check the surveillance."

Upon listening to the surveillance, Zhou Shan and Ruan Feiyue looked at each other, and both panicked.

Zhou Shan immediately changed her words: "Forget it, now that the meal card is found, I don't care about it with you."

With that, she grabbed Ruan Feiyue and prepared to leave.

At this moment, Jun Duonuan suddenly appeared and stopped in front of them: "Why, want to leave, it's not so easy! I tell you, if things are still not clear, no one wants to leave!"

Yunci raised his eyebrows with satisfaction: "Jun Duonuan, you go to the monitoring room, adjust the monitoring screen to the phone, and then bring it over."

"Good!" Jun Duonuan ran out of the cafeteria.

"I'll help her." Xia Beiqing followed.

Zhou Shan and Ruan Feiyue were shrinking together, their eyes were full of panic, and they didn't even dare to lift their heads.

(Group number: 775750068

Welcome everyone to join the group, the stepping stone is the name of the heroine. )