Chapter 138: apologize

Everyone is waiting for a good show.

Soon, Jun Duonuan and Xia Beiqin returned to the cafeteria.

There is a small bully, check and monitor things minute by minute.

Jun Duonuan handed the phone to Yunci, and there was a video on the screen.

Everyone gathered around.

Click to start playing.

In the picture, Zhou Shan and Ruan Feiyue prepared a meal. When they turned to leave, a meal card fell to the ground. Not long after, Zheng Peng found it and picked it up.

The truth is revealed.

The crowd was in an uproar.

"He really picked it up!"

"How can you be wronged without evidence!"

Ruan Feiyue's face was pale, and her whole body was trembling. Looking at the strange gazes from others, she wanted to flee here immediately.

Zhou Shan pretended to be calm, and laughed twice: "It turns out that we made a mistake. Since we figured it out, it's all about a misunderstanding."

Jun Duonan akimbo: "Hey! I've wronged someone, and it's over with a misunderstanding?!"

Zhou Shan also had a arrogant attitude: "Then what do you want?!"

Yun Ci tapped his fingers on the desktop, his voice was cold, and his anger was suppressed: "Come here to apologize."

Zhou Shan's eyes widened and exploded: "Why!"

Let her apologize to a turtle?

This is simply humiliation!

"Why do you say that people picking up gold is not known as a thief by you, and how traumatic you have suffered. It would be good if you didn't slander you. Are you still not convinced?!" Jun Duonuan pointed at Zhou Shan's nose and cursed.

Everyone also began to discuss.

"That's right, you should apologize if you are wronged."

"Too shameless."

"Ruan Feiyue shouldn't be such an unreasonable person."

The surrounding voices are getting louder and louder.

Jun Duonuan stood in front of him again, obviously meaning not to let go without apologizing

Zhou Shan and Ruan Feiyue couldn't bear the pressure, they had no choice but to move to Zheng Peng reluctantly, and each of them said sorry.

Zheng Peng frowned and said righteously: "I don't care about it. I hope you won't wrong others like this again in the future."

Zhou Shan and Ruan Feiyue only felt embarrassed and ran out of the canteen in disgrace.

Jun Duonuan leaned in front of Yunci and blinked, asking for praise: "Am I great?"

Yunci gave her a thumbs up: "It's great."

"Yeah!" Jun Duonuan jumped up, shaking his head with joy.

——

on Wednesday.

Ye Meipan and Ruan Feiyue were exquisitely dressed.

The two of them just walked to the door and ran into Yunci who came back from school.

Ruan Feiyue's expression was unnatural when thinking of the things in the cafeteria.

Yun Ci copied his pockets in one hand, his school uniform was put on his shoulders, his cuffs were rolled up, his slender arms were exposed, and his hair was randomly tied behind his head. The broken hair covered his cold eyebrows, as if he had just come back from a fight, and his whole body was showing. A wave of gangsterism.

Ye Meipan looked at Yunci, feeling bored in her heart.

This child is always inconsistent and stubborn.

When she thought of going to the exhibition with Fei Yue, she beamed her eyebrows again and said, "Aci, Fei Yue and I went to the exhibition of Master Yu Gui, so I won't bring you. It's not appropriate for you to go to that place, and You can't understand either."

Yunci twitched the corners of his lips, did not speak, and walked straight to the door.

Ye Meipan was stunned.

The smile just now seemed to be ridiculous?

Is she wrong?

Ruan Feiyue pulled Ye Meipan and urged: "Mom, hurry up, let's go to see Master Yu Gui earlier."

It's getting late.

The two came to the exhibition site by car and handed them admission tickets.

Unexpectedly, he was stopped by the attendant.