Chapter 140: Is getting off work more important than me?

Yun Ci squinted at her, his eyes jokingly: "After ten years of study, I painted it like this. It seems that your qualifications are nothing more than that."

Ruan Feiyue suddenly clenched his fists and rushed forward two steps with anger.

Yun Ci closed the door with a bang.

She almost hit her head.

Staring at the door panel in front of him, Ruan Feiyue's chest was suffocated.

What right does Yunci have to look down on her paintings!

——

Early in the morning, Reims Middle School.

The class is discussing the campus art competition.

"Maybe Fei Yue won't participate, right?"

"If it is unfair for her to participate, she must be the first."

"You guys think too much, Fei Yue participates in international competitions, so I can't look down on this kind of small competition!"

Suddenly, a classmate rushed into the class.

"Big news! Big news! I just saw Yunci sign up for the art competition to find the old class!"

Ruan Feiyue was memorizing words and suddenly raised her head.

The crowd was in an uproar.

Soon, Yun resigned and returned to the classroom.

Dozens of eyes looked at her together.

She copied her pockets in one hand, ignoring everyone's strange gazes, her face was like a pool of stagnant water, and she walked slowly to the back row.

Zhou Shan approached Ruan Feiyue and bit her ear: "What does she mean? Seeing you learn to paint, she also signed up for an art competition, is she trying to imitate you?"

Ruan Feiyue's face was gloomy.

She knew that Yunci did this deliberately just to go against her!

Zhou Shan calmed down and said: "Don't worry, just like her, you can draw something ghost, no matter how she imitates you, it will be a squeeze."

After school.

Xia Beiqing came to the teacher's office.

When the teachers saw him, they knew something was wrong, so they packed up and ran away.

Shen Zhiyu was sitting by the window, preparing to put on his jacket.

Xia Beiqin walked to the door with his feet and walked to Shen Zhiyu: "Teacher Shen, I have a few questions for you."

Shen Zhiyu was a little surprised, but he still evoked a gentle smile: "Student Xia, your time is unlucky, I'm going to get off work."

Xia Beiqing put one hand on the table, slowly leaned closer, blinked a pair of wet eyes, his voice was clear, and a bit of aggrieved: "Mr. Shen, I'm here to study seriously. Could it be better to leave work than me? Is it important?"

When the sunset tilted, his hair was curly and shaggy, like a bleating sheep.

Shen Zhiyu was silent.

After a while, he put his coat on the chair.

"what is the problem."

Xia Beiqing squinted and smiled, and immediately went around to sit down next to him and spread out the exercise book: "Here! Just these questions."

Shen Zhiyu answered carefully, with a soft voice.

Xia Beiqing rested her cheek with her hand, still holding a pen in her mouth, and as she listened, her sight went to the man's face.

He stared at Shen Zhiyu's profile. In the light and shadow, the lines were extremely soft, the eyebrows were as gentle as white jade, the eyes behind the lenses were very beautiful, the long and dense eyelashes trembled lightly, and his pupils were clear.

After the explanation, Shen Zhiyu raised his head and happened to meet his eyes.

Xia Beiqing hurriedly looked away.

Shen Zhiyu picked up the exercise book and knocked the boy on the head.

"What are you in a daze, do you understand?"

"Understood..." Xia Beiqing held his forehead, whispering in his heart.

It's so good-looking, so you are not allowed to see it

The sky is getting darker.

In the apartment, Gu Jingwen was cooking with a spatula, and the house was full of vegetables.

The door was knocked at this moment.

He ran to open the door, Yunci stood outside.

"Here? It just so happens that I'm cooking, and you have a good taste again."

A head suddenly appeared behind Yunci.

The girl's eyebrows were crooked, her smile was like a warm sun, and her voice was soft: "Good Uncle Gu."