Režanje

My best friend, Valery, and I walk through the door to English class. She is laughing about a comment I made towards the jock, Namon, who had been trying to find himself into my bed since sophomore year, but no part of me wanted him. I have learned that relationships always become too complicated when they concern boys fresh out of puberty with no self control. It wasn't that Namon didn't look good, he did with his chiseled jaw and muscles, but the way he harasses me could not turn me off more to his advances.  

Val and I grab our seats in the front to annoy the girls who like to flutter their eyelashes at the English teacher. They roll their eyes when they walk in and see us sitting, like they always do, but we enjoy the looks they give us in a sick way. We are not popular in the conventional way, but we sure had a reputation around the school. 

"So now that you're eighteen, how are we celebrating?" Valery's legs are turned to my desk as I draw in my notebook. Her dark skin glowed in the sunlight from the windows, and I could see the flower patterns in her amber eyes. She beams at me with plump glossy lips when I gaze at her.

"You are my best friend, aren't you supposed to plan how we celebrate?" I laugh as her face falls at my remark. "I'm kidding, I just really don't know what I want to do." Continuing where I left off at on my notebook, again absently thinking.

My mom was still mad at me for walking in on her during one of her dates last week, like its a secret to me what she is doing. My arm still hurt from the plate she hit me with as I was hurrying out the door I entered. I begin drawing a star like my dad taught me when I was six, he's not dead, but his job as a pilot made sure he was gone all the time. 

The door opens to reveal Mr. Millow striding in. Suddenly all other thoughts were gone from my mind and it was only him as he walked to his desk like any other day. 

 For the first time, I can understand why the gooey eyed girls always embarrassed themselves by  lusting for him. He is easily over six feet tall, his dark hair was pulled back into a knot at the base of his neck. I was close enough to see his blue eyes that looked like the ocean with splashes of green and blue. How had I never noticed his bulging muscles tight against his dress shirt. From this distance I could smell his musky cologne as he walked in front of his desk. All this erupted in my lower core, as it clenched and released a pool into my panties.

This is so weird, this has never happened to me before. I have never in 18 years reacted to a man this way, and this is my teacher! I must be insane, that is the only explanation. 

Valery is still laughing, thankfully oblivious to my wet situation. Mr. Millow shoots her a glare quickly silencing her cackling. She always acts so obedient towards him. On the other hand, nearly all other teachers she cocks snarky remarks to. We both weren't always the best students, due to my home life and Valery's authority issues. Though I do not blame her for submitting to Mr. Millow's rule, as I was just now noticing his smoldering look that was making me suffer to keep my legs crossed and the flood gate closed.

This was odd as this had never happened to me before when he was in front of me. I gazed down to try a focus back on my doodles, but it was impossible. I try to think about anything but how tight the teacher's shirt is.

Looking back, I catch Mr. Millow's eyes sweeping over the class and landing on me. I am close enough to observe his eyes darken for a moment. My body trembles at the look on his face, it's a look a teacher should never give his student. Underneath his heated gaze, I could see the confusion in that mirrored my own. 

I look down at my desk and he begins class for calling the roll. His voice even sound different, when he get to my name he pauses before saying it. When it leaves his lips, I cant even raise my hand in acknowledgment. Our eyes just meet and for a moment, I think the whole class disappears. I feel like I'm in agony when he finally moves on to the next name. 

Guilt fills me, because he is my teacher and as a student I should  not want him this badly. Maybe I'm turning into my mother?

The class cruises by quickly after he sends us to read, I keep my eyes on my textbook and my legs crossed for the better part of the period. I admit to noticing Mr. Millow enough for one class, as I did not want him to start thinking I was some slut trying to go for the teacher. The girls giggling and whispering behind me were beginning to irritate me. 

We are packing up when Namon approaches behind me to wrap his hands around my waist. Before I can slap Namon in the face, a growl erupts from the front of the room where the devilishly sexy teacher stands, scowling at the boy. That growl seems to connect straight to my core, worse than any sound he had made before, creating another pool in my thong. This thing was ruined, no question about that.

Namon jerks his hand away from me. My eyes fall on Mr. Millow at the front of the room. His gaze caused my wet situation to worsen, if that was even possible, I'm glad I wore leggings today. His eyes flicker to mine as he takes a deep breath, I notice his eyes darken as I witness his body physically relax in my gaze.

Valery starts pulling my arm as she noticeably hurries us out of the room to our lockers, Mr. Millow's eyes do not leave mine as we exit from the room.

"Mr. Millow usually just ignores that jerk when he goes after me, I wonder what Namon did to piss him off." I laugh, however it does not earn even the tiniest smile. My lips pursed as I leaned against the lockers to seize a breath. My thoughts are on the way Mr. Millow was looking at me. It was as if he noticed me for the first time as well.

I try to shake that thought from my head, Mr. Millow is my teacher, consequently he has no business noticing anything about me. On the other hand, I am eighteen. My wet situation is now cold against my now sensitive skin.

"Hey I forgot something, I'll meet you at the car." Valery says as she scurries away. My thoughts suddenly dismissed as I draw a rash decision to follow her. Why was she acting like she's the one who was grabbed by the school pervert, only to be turned on by a forbidden man?