Chapter 101- Do not be sad

Mu Yi Fan heard the sound, suddenly stood up, slammed, hit the roof.

He turned his head and quickly got off the car.

Because there are so many high-rise apartments around he can’t see exactly what happened. He can only guess according to the plot in the novel. The people in the army should bomb the zombie group that they led out.

The bombing sound was particularly loud, like a thunderstorm, and it was deafening. Even the ground was shaking like it was hit with several earthquakes, and the ground was constantly shaking.

After the sound of the explosion, the smoke rolled and a large amount of black smoke rose to the sky.

When there was not too much smoke another bombing sounded, and on the other side, the ground shook violently again.

This time the bombing was nearby, and the glass around the building could not withstand the vibration caused by the bombing. They were shattered and burst, and even the glass window on Mu Yi Fan’s car was cracked.

Mu Qing Tian gently poked the car door window with the little finger, and immediately, the glass fragments fell off a large piece of glass.

Mu Yi Fan worried that he would blow up here and quickly return to the car.

Just wanting to drive away, I heard the sound of rumbling from the top of his head.

He leaned out of the window and looked up into the sky, seeing more than a dozen helicopters flying over them.

Underneath the plane was carrying a liquid in a transparent plastic bag that allowed the object to burn quickly, and they flew to the burning site there.

Mu Yi Fan was in a low car, the front was burning, the left, right, and back are bombing zombie, now he want to find a safe place to hide, he is afraid it is very difficult.

He thought about it, chose to drive the car, went to the garbage dump to see the situation, but saw a group of conscious low-rank zombie near the garbage dump.

Their movements were still very stiff, no different from the ordinary zombie. It seems that they are hiding in the garbage dump because they are worried that they will be bombed by the army.

After all, the people here are going to burn, and the people of the army will not lead the zombie to the side and start to blow.

The low-rank zombies realized that Mu Yi Fan was higher than them, and they didn’t dare to arbitrarily move. Even some timid zombies were afraid and went to hide in the corner.

Mu Yi Fan didn’t dare to get too close to the garbage dump. He looked away from the helicopter and saw the plastic bag filled with the burning liquid and se fell from the sky.

At the moment of zombie’s body came in contact with the plastic bag it blasted instantly, and the liquid inside splashes around.

After all the plastic bags have been thrown, go back and carry more plastic bags filled with liquids. After all the bodies are almost filled with burning liquid, the helicopters are all evacuated from G City.

Then, a small explosion suddenly occurred at the bottom of the pile at the center of the body, and Mars spewed out and landed on the burning liquid.

In an instant, the fire immediately spread, very fast, less than fifteen seconds, the entire garbage dump city was a sea of ​​fire.

The smoke was rolling, the fire is very big, and the heat keeps expanding around.