Chapter 104- Let him prepare for it

Mu Yi Fan quickly pulled his hand back and took the crystal nucleus from Zhan Bei Tian’s pocket.

Looking at the nucleus shining with colorful light, he couldn’t believe that he could easily take back the nucleus from The Male Protagonist.

Mu Yi Fan looked at Zhan Bei Tian in front and got up and walked on the armrest box. He asked in a confirmation tone, “Did you really give me the nucleus?”

“…” Zhan Bei Tian licked his lips and glanced at it and he did not say anything.

Mu Yi Fan said again: “After you give it back to me, I don’t think that I will take a fatal blow when I take the energy out of the nucleus. It is very terrible.”

Zhan Bei Tian: “…”

“What to do? You are so refreshed, I am very uneasy.”

Zhan Bei Tian felt his mouth go sour: “…”

“You are saying something, you don’t give a word.” I will always think about whether you will use it against me every moment.”

Zhan Bei Tian: “…”

“You…”

Zhan Bei Tian suddenly turned and directly took the crystal nucleus from Mu Yi Fan’s hand and took it back.

Mu Yi Fan stared blankly and the crystal was taken away.

He returned to reality, shouted, and rushed to Zhan Bei Tian: “Zhan Bei Tian, ​​you have already given the crystal back to me, you can’t take it back, and you can’t say no words~~~ ~~”

Mu Yi Fan struggled to wave his arm and tried to grab the crystal back.

Zhan Bei Tian hand dodged left and flicked right, quickly avoiding Mu Yi Fan’s hand that had been caught, and then he held the crystal his hand extended out of the window.

When Mu Yi Fan saw it, he almost knelt down and ask: “Big brother, big brother, I was wrong. Can I still be wrong? I know that I should not have doubted you. I should not doubt your brave and faithful soldier.”

Zhan Bei Tian mouth smirked, the bottom lip flashed with a funny smile, he found that this man is quite interesting.

He took his hand back.

Mu Yi Fan rushed over and slammed into Zhan Bei Tian’s hand holding the steering wheel.

The steering wheel was slipping and the car suddenly made a sharp turn.

Zhan Bei Tian’s face changed, and he was about to hit the car in front of him. He quickly hugged the person in his arms and quickly stepped on the brakes.

Then, slamming, he hit a car lightly.

Mu Yi Fan looked at Zhan Bei Tian with a guilty look: “I didn’t mean it.”

Just then, a footstep came out of the building, and then a team of more than 100 people rushed from the building. Out of the street.

They were dressed in navy blue military uniforms, holding submachine guns in their hands, and as soon as they came out of the building, they immediately armed with guns facing them.

Mu Yi Fan immediately grabbed the nucleus crystals and got up and saw: “its soldiers, you go out and see.”

“…” Zhan Bei Tian helped him sit down and pushed the car door going out.

The group of soldiers heard a voice and turned quickly, pointing the gun at the voice

“are you human or zombie?”