Chapter 108- You don't have to pretend

Shortly after Zhan Bei Tian left the room, Zheng Guo Zong rushed into the room and quickly locked the door.

He gasped and walked to Mu Yi Fan’s side, and he was shocked and said: “Mu-Mu, do you know that Mao Yu and Lu Lin are actually have things on their body… even one body suddenly has a lot of water splashed on him, and the other body suddenly …. It’s like a sci-fi movie, its scaring me. Later, it’s okay, it’s a future, and Zhan told me to go here to hide.”

He slaps the frightened heart, then when I think of something, he was busy asking: “Is this the big mutation you said?”

Mu Yi Fan was about to speak, and he heard gunshots coming out of the window.

Zheng Guo Zong was shocked and said: “The gunshots…. Those are gunshots. How can there be gunshots?”

Mu Yi Fan got up and went to the window and he saw Zhan Bei Tian with Mao Yu, Xiang Guo, Lu Lin, and Sun Zi. Hao four people, armed with guns going to other houses to kill the mutant zombie.

Zheng Guo Zong also followed the window and saw a person lying on the opposite side of the building who was hit by the brain. It was a surprise: “Zombie? Is he a zombie?”

The person who was knocked down on the ground was blue and his lips were purple and black, eyes are covered with red silk, so that people can recognize the other side is zombie.

However, the person who was still human before, suddenly became a zombie.

Zheng Guo Zong looked confused.

Just then, a woman’s screaming horror came from outside: “Help! Zombie! There is zombie!”

“BANG”

Zhan Bei Tian’s eye stared on the second floor corridor where a female zombie was chasing the woman.

In a short while, there was an eruption creams in the surrounding houses, all shouting that there were zombies in the house, and these zombies used to be companions who lived with them, but they became strangely turned into zombies.

At the moment, the entire small village is full of screams and gunshots.

Zheng Guo Zong looked at one face after another that was shot down on the ground. He suddenly grabbed Mu Yi Fan’s collar and was so sad that he asked: “Mu-Mu, you tell me, what the hell is going on? Why… why? Will they suddenly become zombie?”

Before the rain, everyone was clearly okay, not bitten by zombie, how could it suddenly become zombie?

Mu Yi Fan knew that Zheng Guo Zong was uncomfortable in his heart. He lowered his head and whispered: “It is caused by weather changes when the zombies’ bodies were burnt. It causes black rain, causing human mutation. No, it should be said that plants and animals will be mutated.”

“Human mutation? Is it to become zombie?” Zheng Guo Zong suddenly thought of Mao Yu’s abnormality and shook his head: “No, it should be more than zombies right?”

Mu Yi Fan explained: “In the dark rain, if someone falls into a coma and start a high fever, they will change. Some people will become human with abilities. Some people will become zombie. People like you who have no coma and fever are still ordinary people.”

Zheng Guo Zong murmured: “humans becoming zombies.”

Before he chatted with him he expected to see a few friends have become zombie, he was excitedly waving to Mu Yi Fan:” Now that you know these things, why did you not say it earlier, so that we can prevent it. ”