Chapter 113- Have you seen such a public show of affection

Mu Yi Fan stared blankly, his eyes and looked at the handsome face at a close distance. Suddenly, he was helpless and confused. He even did not know how to react.

Even the crystal in his hand fell on the ground, and he was unaware.

However, it was clear that Zhan Bei Tian’s hot breath fluttered in his face, and his heartbeat suddenly slammed like a deer running, and it was very fierce.

Zhan Bei Tian didn’t go deep, just like a little bit of whimsy touches, his lips gently rubbing on Mu Yi Fan’s lips, the movement was very gentle.

Before the passers-by had noticed, he quickly released Mu Yi Fan and looked at the silly-face Mu Yi Fan, his eyes flashed with a funny smile.

He bent over to pick up the crystal nucleus on the ground, then pulled Mu Yi Fan’s hand and they walked away from the temporary trading area.

Mu Yi Fan hasn’t recovered for a long time, still can’t believe that The Male Protagonist actually kissed him?

The Male Protagonist did not eat the wrong drugs, otherwise, how can he kiss a man, and, still, the enemy.

Still, Maybe the Male Protagonist originally wanted to kiss his forehead, but because of the position that he suddenly looked up and kissed his mouth?

Mu Yi Fan was in a mess and looked at the man who was walking in front. He couldn’t calm down for a long time, and his heartbeat was still the same as before, and he jumped very fast.

It was not until he returned to the apartment building that he came back to reality from his dazed moment. When Zhan Bei Tian explained the matter to Mao Yu, he quickly rushed to Zheng Guo Zong’s and slammed the door.

Zheng Guo Zong and Mu Qing Tian stays in the room were shocked by the door slam and saw Mu Yi Fan, who looked like he was chased by ghosts, the man promptly asked, “What happened? What happened? What happened? Are the zombies coming?”

Mu Yi Fan sat down on the bed, crying and then looked at Zheng Guo Zong: “Quack!”

Zheng Guo Zong saw him like this, he was very worried: “Is there something happening? Or is someone bullying you?”

Mu Qing Tian was also very worried. He quickly got up and hugged Mu Yi Fan’s leg and asked while turning his little head: “Dad, is anyone bullying you, then I will help you teach him a lesson.”

Mu Yi Fan looked at Mu Qing Tian’s little face and he saw Zhan Bei Tian, he immediately recalled the kissing scene, and the rapid heartbeat rate started jumping again.

He hurried down and pulled up the quilt to block his face.

“Hey!” Zheng Guo Zong patted Mu Yi Fan in the quilt: “You should say something, if you don’t talk, how would we know what happened? Are you worried that we are in a hurry?”

Mu Yi Fan hid in the quilt, when the mood was calm, he opened the corner of the quilt and showed one peering eye to Zheng Guo Zong. He looked embarrassed and whispered: “Just that Bei Tian just kissed my mouth.”

“What?”

Zheng Guo Zong and Mu Qing Tian did not hear what he was saying because the voice was too small.

Mu Yi Fan repeated it in a whisper, because it was really difficult to say, and he was very embarrassed to say it.

Zheng Guo Zong did not hide his annoyance. “You didn’t eat today, how you can speak so low?”

Mu Yi Fan: “…”

He did not eat for several days.

“You can’t say it, if you don’t say it, when you want to say it, I will not want to hear it.” Zheng Guo Zong’s patience was completely ruined by him.