Chapter 2

Slender's team

Slender's POV

I leave the capital. I have bad memories of that wretched place. I stop and lean up against a tree for balance. I squeeze my right arm. Crap. I lost feeling in my right arm. Whatever Im almost *cough* they're.

Time skip to slender's place

I sit up in my bed. I cover my mouth with my left hand to muffle my bad cough.

???: Oh that cough doesn't sound good. here slender drink this.

Slender: thanks Yuri. I'm so glad I can't taste anything.

I drink the medicine Yuri gave me.

Slender: tell me Yuri how much longer do I have in this. Wretched body?

Yuri: a day maybe Evan two. We need to find a new body for you to transfer in to.

Slender: t-tell brother natsu that I'm leaving.

I get up and grab my bingo book.

Yuri: oh I wish you wouldn't leave in the condition you're in. Have natsuki or Zoro get someone in your bingo book. That way you can rest and let one of them get you your new body.

I lean against the wall I drop the book. Yuri picks it up.

Yuri: please let someone else do it you need to rest master slender.

Just than a guy with black hair a black leather jacket and black leather pants pokes they're head in the room.

???: Hey is master up yet I need to tell-

Yuri: sigh. Zoro talk some sense into him I'm going to give Natsu a mission.

I lay back down I activate my sharingan ability in anger.

Zoro: hey calm down slender. you know if you ues it to much you'll go blind.

I deactivate my ability.

Slender: Zoro let me asked you something. What is your family like.

Zoro: hmm well. Father never really cared for me. He said I wasn't stronger enough to be a great assassin like him. But my other two siblings they were stronger then me at the time. But you've helped me get smart and stronger then I was before.

Slender: Zoro do you remember the day we first met each other?

Zoro: ha. How could I forget. I challenged you to a fight and you almost killed me. But you saw something my father didn't. You asked me to join you.

Slender: Zoro do you regret anything you did in your life time?

Zoro: huh. What's with this all of a sudden? Do you regret anything Slender sensei?

I close my eyes and think to myself.

Slender: Zoro there was a room in my house that I was never allowed to go in. Only father and big brother. But when no one was looking I snuck in to see why I wasn't allowed in. It was my mother's room I was only 10 I ran and hugged her. She asked me why I was there she told father and brother to not let me see her. I asked why she told me. Because I don't want to to see me like this. I asked her what are you talking about. She put her hand on my face and said you were always my special little boy. father cam in and said. We need to talk. Mom was sick she didn't want me to see her like that she died a few minutes later. My regret is not going in the room before hand. The cancer consumed her and with her death my sanity was killed as well.

Zoro: sensei I'm so sorry but is... Is that how you got your sharingan?

Slender: in the family a sharingan can awaken from love/true happiness intense hatred or the sadness and the desire to protect someone. My awoken from when my sis dead in the war between my village and a nother.

Zoro: how come it didn't awoken when your mother died?

Slender: I didn't know my mother well. Yes I did love her but I was very sad because it was like a stranger had died.  And I new my sister from the very beginning. Zoro you should leave I need some rest.