The Surgery to Give Them a Baby

Auggie: 28
Emryn: 32

August 1 2042

"Oh h-h-hey t-t-there,"Auggie grins as Emryn begins to climb onto the bed where he's laying back against the headboard, a book in his hand with his glasses sliding down on the rim of his nose.

"Oh hey,"Emryn responds casually as she swings her leg over his body, straddling his hips with both of her knees.

"W-What're you d-d-doing?"Auggie asks, marking his page with a book mark before setting it down against his bedside table, wrapping his arms around Emryn who is now resting her cheek down against his chest, snuggling in close against him.

"I wanted cuddles,"Emryn simply responds, her voice a bit muffled from her cheek being squished against Auggie's chest.

"D-D-Did you? J-J-Just c-c-cuddles?"Auggie asks with a hint of disbelief coating his tone as he trails his fingertips up and down her back that's covered by a cropped shirt.

"Yeah, just cuddles, I'm not always horny you b*stard,"Emryn smirks, resting her palm flat down against Auggie's chest as she feels one of his hands travel from her back up to her hair, beginning to scrunch his fingers through it and against her scalp, the strands of her green hair falling against his fingers.

"M-M-My S-S-Stinker? N-N-Not h-horny? N-Never h-h-heard of such t-t-thing,"Auggie teases with a little chuckle, tipping his chin down to press a kiss to the top of her head.

"Oh shut it,"Emryn grumbles jokingly, slapping her palm gently against Auggie's chest. "You're so full of it."

"A-A-Are you f-f-falling a-asleep?"Auggie asks, tipping her chin to his chest to try and peek at Emryn to see if her eyes are getting drowsy. "C-Cuz if s-s-so I n-n-need to g-g-go pee q-quick."

"No, I'm not gonna fall asleep, although you are very comfy,"Emryn grins, picking her head up from Auggie's chest and nudging her head closer to Auggie's to press a gentle kiss to his plump pink lips, pulling away slowly as a big grin forms at Auggie's lips. He's been kissing her lips for nine years now, but it still makes him just as giddy as it did the first time.

Well, okay, that's a bit of a lie, their first kiss didn't make him giddy, it actually made him want to piss his pants with fear considering she was the first girl he'd ever kissed...besides Morgan...long story.

"Are you gonna keep looking at my lips or are you gonna do something about it?"Emryn flirts, watching as Auggie's eyes flicker from her lips, the bottom one pierced before looking up to her brown eyes that are lined heavily with black eyeliner.

"I'm g-g-gonna d-d-do s-s-something a-about it,"Auggie decides with a whisper, cupping Emryn's chin in his hand as he guides her face towards his, moving his lips against hers as she sucks in sharply, both of her hands pressing against Auggie's chest as she tilts her head to deepen the kiss.

"You're really f*cking sexy,"Emryn murmurs against Auggie's lips, pulling away just slightly before going right back in for the kiss again.

"Y-You're r-r-really f-f-f*cking s-sexy too,"Auggie pants, moving both of his hands into Emryn's hair, reaching to pull it out of the claw clip it was pulled back with and throwing it to the side as it crashes against his lamp.

Emryn squeaks at the sound and pulls away from Auggie in shock, her chest heaving as she looks in the direction of the sound with her chest heaving. "You almost broke our lamp, baby."

"T-That I d-d-did,"Auggie chuckles, reaching up to tuck a strand of Emryn's shoulder length green hair behind her ear as he cups the side of her face to bring his lips, pressing a kiss to her cheek before guiding it to his chest and combing his fingers through the hair above her ear. "K-Kinda r-r-ruined the mood."