42.1

One group after another leaves through the gate and Alcina sends one last glance towards her daughters before she looses them in the crowd.
She sighs and even though she was towering above everyone else at that moment, she still felt small. If her girls ran into a trap, she wouldn't be able to help them, if she and the other lords would fail, she would leave her girls alone in this world. A pressure laid on her shoulders and it grew heavier with each step she took closer to the point where the way splitted and they would continue walking in two groups.
Her eyes roam over the group, though she can't spot her daughters and that's when Chris gives them the sign to split up. 
She turns around one last time, getting a last look at a laughing Daniela and then she disappears behind the trees.
Alcina bites her tongue and turns her head, her heart feeling even heavier than before.

,,So, where is this labotary?", Viktor asks the red-haired girl beside him and she huffs. 
,,Somewhere with a hidden entrance", she says ,,I've been there once but I can't exactly describe the way. You just have to know where it is and what to look for, then you will find it".
,,Wait, but you do know the way, right?", another mans asks with panic in his voice ,,I don't want to stroll around and… Not know where we are headed".
,,Of course we do", Cassandra clicks her tongue and glares at the man ,,Don't you trust us?".
,,If you want me to be honest, not really, no", her replies and Daniela sends her sister a glance, but the girl smiles and nods.
,,Good choice", she steps over a branch ,,But we know the way, no need to worry. We'll go there, kick some lycan's asses, get mothers blood bag and Ethan's wife back and then kick Mirandas ass. Does that sound good?".
,,Perfect. Absolutely perfect", he says and Cassandra chuckles.

The group falls into silence as they continue to walk, altert and attentive in case Miranda put up a trap, but they reach the secret door without any interruptions and Bela steps forward to open it.
,,Alright, everybody go in. Cassandra, you go first, Dani, stay in the middle, I'll be at the back", she says as she holds the door open, but then a sudden screech fill the air and the blonde girl flinches.
,,That sounded familiar", Casandra says and glances over her shoulder.
Something small and white comes running at them and Bela sighs as Angie breaks through a few branches while screeching a little more.
,,Did you forget about me?", she yells and Bela shakes her head.
,,No, we did not", she bends down to pick the doll up ,,Come here, but stay silent".
Angie just nods as she got comfortable on Belas shoulder and the blonde girl walks past the men who already peaked into the dark staircase.
It was obvious that they all didn't exactly feel comfortable in this situation, still the first few follow Cassandra into the tunnel, Daniela behind them with Viktor at her side and once all of them disappeared into the dark, Bela enters the staircase as well and lets the door fall close behind them quietly.

,,Does anyone have a torch or something?", one of the men whispers and a second later a small light starts flickering above them, revealing a grinning Cassandra who has one hand on a lightswitch.
,,Scared of the dark?", she teases the man and her sisters chuckle quietly, but the small moment of amusement vanishes quickly when a roaring sound comes to their ears and Belas eyes imidiately roam their surroundings to spot the moraica, the creature she assumed the noise was coming from.
And she was right, though before she could step in one of the men already aimed his gun at the undead body and shot it.
,,I hate these things", Angie whimpers and Bela pats her head.
,,I think we all do", Daniela makes a face and steps over the pile of rotten flesh, bones and bloods that was left of the moraica.
The group continues their way through the seemingly endless maze of tunnels and staircases, they pass empty prison cells with heavy iron bars and now and then groans and single gun shots interupted the silence when more creatures showed up on their way.
Daniela doesn't even know how long they were walking and at some point she was about to complain about it to Viktor, but then Cassandra stopped in her tracks and in the dim light her younger sister spots a dark door at the end of the corridor.

You are half asleep, head resting on Mia's shoulder when a sudden bang rips you out of your slumber and your heart jumps at the noise.
Was that Miranda? Was she coming back? Your breathing quickens and you feel Mia stiffening beside you, so at least you didn't just imagine hearing that and none of you dares to say a word.
If she came back, what if she was there to pick you up? To take you with her and use you for her experiment?
A shiver crawls over your back and you hear another bang, then the sound of the heavy metallic door being opened extremely slow.
This felt like a horror movie and the fact that Mia inches a little closer to you shows you that she's just as scared as you.
Now somebody sets a foot in the room, then another and you close your eyes, expecting the worst.

And then someone calls your name. A familiar voice, an incredibly familiar voice and your heart jumps as you got on your feet as quick as possible, despite your body not being in the strongest and healthiest state.
,,Bela?".
Someone turns the light on and there she is, her blonde hair falling into her face as usual with the black hood covering her head and you could have cried tears of joy if you wouldn't have felt so insanely tired.
,,She's here!", another shriek voice gets your attention and you look down to see Angie standing at the cage ,,The pretty one and someone I have never seen before".
A bunch of men comes into the room now as well, followed by Daniela whose eyes widen as they fall on you and she rushes to the cage of your prison. 
,,God, you look terrible", she says in shock and you laugh softly. ,,I'm happy to see you, too", you say.
The red-haired girl smiles weakly as she extends a hand to yours, gently holding it with cold fingers and eyes wander to Mia who is still sitting behind you.
Her gaze is filled with confusion and a hint of shock as she is staring at the living doll and you give her a sign to get up.
,,Mia, that's Angie". 
Angie, who had been eyeing Mia as well snickers and says: ,,Oh, you are Mia! Nice to meet you".
Mia just nods slowly and you can understand very well that this was a lot to comprehend.
,,Hey, Mia", Bela sends a little wave at the woman ,,I know this is all a little… Unexpected, but don't worry. We are here to get you out".
,,First we should actually get them out of these stupid bars though, no?", Cassandra shows up next to Daniela and eyes the door of the cell for a moment, before she pulls something out of the pocket of her coat and a second later the door swings open.
Daniela lets go of your hand and the moment you stand in front of her she wraps her arms around you as tight as possible.
,,I missed you so much" she whispers and you embrace her as well, a little softer though because you simply lack the strength in your arms at the moment.
,,What the hell even happened?", Daniela asks while one of Chris' men goes to take care of Mia.
,,I… I am not sure. You called for me, I followed you and found you, you were acting weird and… Well, it wasn't you. Miranda probably disguised herself as you and I fell into her trap and she took me with her", you say and only now you notice how hoarse your voice sounds. 
,,I'm so sorry", Dani sighs and shakes her head as she pulls away from you ,,I was so worried…".

One arm stays around your waist as she helps you walk back through the tunnel, Cassandra is now at Mia's side and you are glad she found a bit of trust in the girls.
,,I am happy to see you too, though", Daniela sighs ,,You wouldn't believe how empty it has been without you".
,,It was probably really boring", you smile weakly and she nods.
,,Definetly".