Chapter nine |Ask Camilo for the answer

After 1 minute of Camilo frantically going back and forth to mamá because of him asking for the right medical tools to use only to forget everything on his way back.

I big patch of gauze was on my left cheek, little blood was tainted on the gauze letting people know that the blood is still running out but this time only a bit.

I was looking around until I saw Antonio up stairs signing me to go up. I looked at my parents my aunt and uncle before dragging myself upstairs.

"What is it Tonito?" A bird flew and rest on my shoulder, "The bird wanted to apologise for your wound," oh? The bird leaned on my face and showing that he or she really did apologize.

Antonio grabbed my hand and led me in front of a painting just on the side near Dolores' room. I gave Antonio a confused look when we made eyes contact.

Antonio smirked and open the fucking painting that was basically innocently acting like it was hang up.

If I figured this out sooner I should've used this to get away from Abuela's sweet talks about the town girls offering them to me like the Isabella 2.0, I'm already stressed with all the studying I do had to do.

"I know, cool right?" Antonio exclaimed as he looked at his jaguar friend, the jaguar let it's head go against my hand before going inside the walls, I forgotten to ask the name of it so sorry if I don't know your name buddy.

"Come on! The rats said Mirabel is here! I'll explain the rest on the way there!" He hopped on the back of the jaguar, I also hopped on it's back, I held Antonio securely by my hand as we just enjoy the ride.

_ _ _ _ _

"Use my room," both Mirabel and Tió Bruno both held shocked expression definitely didn't expect our arrival.

"The rats told me everything-don't eat those," The jaguar name Parcel was left devastated, Mirabel was staring at me for some kind of answer. I shrugged my shoulder,"Tonito told me everything,"

She shook her head, "Is your face okay?" She asked worriedly, I leaned on the door frame while crossing my arms,"Ask Camilo for the answer,"

Mirabel gave me a poker face and then turn back to convince the God of introverts to help her seek the answers to solve this problem. Some enough Tio shrugged his shoulder and agreed. It's better to help than regret it later, right?

After getting out of tio's room and actually took a much closer passage to take to get out of the walls. Me and Antonio went ahead in his room while Mirabel accompanied Bruno to go get some sand in his room.

When me and Antonio finally reached the top that's when Mirabel and Bruno came in, with a bucket of sand.

His gift needs sand because how the hell can he make the vision? His vision is literally made of glass! and what are glass made off? Sand.

And the step by step process of Bruno's gift was shown on the walls in his vision cave. The steps was shown on the walls, I didn't forget that detail.

I took my place on the bridge, the view from up here is good because I can see them there down fully. Then the tree shook a bit making the birds startled.

I saw Mirabel sat down as she looked at Bruno worriedly, "We might wanna hurry." Tio Bruno was making some kind of circle or whatever you call it, he laughed a bit, "You can't hurry the future-heh.." What's that thing? What animal is that, I never read it in any books I have read before.

"Wh-what if I showed you something worse, if I see something that you don't like-your all gonna be like Bruno made bad things happen-Oh his creepy and his vision killed my goldfish," Oh Bruno is worried now huh.

It's not his fault, his gift is meant to let him see the future, He can't change the future as he liked just by using his vision.

No his Gift doesn't work like that, it's the people's thoughts that's working like that, Just accept the future don't blame it on to him! His innocent and his just a messenger of the future. Hahaha! What did just thought about?

I snapped out of my thoughts when Bruno started lighting fire. Oh he throws salt behind from his shoulder before that, it's a movement for upcoming bad things to be prevented. But I'm not sure if it's going to work nor if that thing is true.

Is it really safe to light fire in this jungle?

When the wind started to pick up I decided to leave, Mirabel can search for the thing she needs to do and I'll check what's happening outside.

"Good luck!" I shouted as Mirabel and Bruno held hands.

I shut the door close and went downstairs. Should I eat tiá Julieta's food or not? But the magi-"Ulito where have you been? How's your wound? Did Camilo do a good job?"

"Mami I'm fine, it still stings a little though." Mamá hugged me and she began to pat my head gently. "Mamá?"

"Yes? Mi Suave flor de invierno?" Stop that nickname! "Are we going to be okay?" Mamá's eyes immediately gave a look of horror, "Are you scared Ulito? Don't worry everything is going to be alright,"

Mamá held my face with both hands rubbing her thumb a bit as she continued to comfort me."Haha, Mamá I'm not scared, just worried. And Mami aren't I cold to the touch? Are you okay with my low temperature?"

Mamá removed her hands from my face and ruffled my hair, not the hair again! "I'm okay with the cold, it's worth it if in the end I get to hug you!" Yeah, Mami's hugs are always warm and gentle. I like hugs!

.

.

.

.