005 :: NIGHTMARES.

─── RUNAWAY
CHAPTER FIVE...!

!

❝ SEASON ONE ❞

❝ SEASON ONE ❞

          JENNIE was on a mission. While her mission was severely different from what many of those who knew her father was in the BAU thought, as they would define a mission as dangerous as hunting down a bad guy, her mission was still important in her eyes.

Find out where they keep the pretzels in the BAU's office kitchen.

She knew they had some. She had just saw Gideon put some in a couple days ago.

She searched through cabinets, the drawers, and even the fridge, until finally, she looked in the very back of the pantry, to see none other than a jar of pretzels.

As Jennie poured some into a small bowl, she could see at the corner of her eye, Derek coming up to her, "Woah, woah, woah. Those pretzels are not for a child to eat."

"Well, the cases also aren't for a child to see. But, everyone always fills me in on them anyways, so─" Jennie shrugged, placing one of the pretzels in her mouth.

The man only laughed, shaking his head, before stealing one of the pretzels from Jennie's bowl as he walked to the other side of the kitchen.

Jennie turned around as well, seeing Spencer place an unusual amount of sugar into his mug.

"Easy there, tough guy. Have some coffee with your sugar."

"I need something to wake me up." Spencer told Derek, not taking his focus off of the sugar that spilled into his mug at a rate of probably 30mph.

"Ooh, late night?" Morgan's lips formed into a wide grin, and when Spencer agreed, he let out a whistle, "My man!"

A noise out of pure disgust escaped out of Jennie's mouth, scrunching her nose up as another pretzel went into her mouth, "Gross."