Training pt. 2

I stand there staring at him like an idiot. I must have heard him wrong. Fight him? An Alpha?? I have no problem fighting anyone here, hell I wouldn't have a problem fighting his beta. But him?? I've never fought an alpha before.
"A-Are you sure about this?" I ask him and he chuckles. "What's wrong? Afraid of a little competition?" He smirks. I raise an eyebrow. "Bring it on."
Why. Of all the things that I could've said, why did I say that? I blame him. If he didn't smell so damn good all the time maybe my senses wouldn't be so fogged up.

We make our way to the center of the mat. All of the other students fighting around us. Some stop to watch us, but end up getting hit by their opponent. Serves them right. Felix stands in front of me, looking down at me. He's so tall, probably a good foot taller than me. "Your move, Amber."
That's the first time he's called me by my first name, and it momentarily shocks me. He smirks and takes the opportunity to grab my arm, and flip me onto my back. I groan, but leap back up in a second. "First mistake, never let your opponent distract you." I narrow my eyes, and go to punch him, he grabs my fist and slings my arm away. I go to punch him again, knowing that he will grab my fist again, but this time I open my hand and grab his hand and sling him over my shoulder and onto his back. I'm having to use a lot of mind power to ignore the tingles that touching him sends through my body. I can tell my wolf is clearly unhappy that we are fighting our so called 'mate' but I just ignore her.
Felix leaps back up gracefully, and turns his attention back to me. He shakes his head slightly like he's trying to clear his head. I take the opportunity to lunge at him, tackling him to the ground. I straddle his torso while I pin him to the ground. I try to hold him there, but he uses one of his legs to knock me off, and rolls over, pinning me to the ground. I wiggle around and am able to free one hand, and punch him in the gut. This makes him let go of my other hand and I shove him off and leap up. He huffs out a breath but leaps up as well. My wolf is scratching at me to get out, I can feel it on my mark. Any time my wolf tries to get out and take over, I can feel an incredible pain where my mark is. I cringe at the pain, but do my best to push the thought of it to the side.
We circle each other for awhile, before I try to grab his arms and take his feet out from under him. Key word: try. He ends up getting out of my hold, and picks me up by my waist. I wiggle and squirm, trying to break free, but fail. I believe it's because part of me didn't want to break free. My wolf was almost purring with happiness being in his hands, even if we were fighting. I sigh, realizing there's no way I'm getting out of his hold, and bow my head, surrendering. He smirks and puts me down, and almost reluctantly, lets me go.
"You put up quite a fight Amber. My biggest note to you is don't get distracted, and always keep your guard up." I nod, listening to his beautiful voice. "Thank you Alpha."

He smiles. "Please, call me Felix."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You did what??" Maya stares at me, jaw wide open.
"You heard me, I fought him." I said, taking a bite out of a strawberry.
"And did you win??" I look at her like 'really?'
"Yes Maya I beat the Alpha," sarcasm heavy in my voice. She rolls her eyes.
"Well what did he say afterwards??" I shrug.
"Told me I was quite a fighter, and even asked me to call him Felix." Maya about chokes on her food. "An Alpha asked you to call him by his first name??" I nod taking a sip of water. She narrows her eyes, then smirks. "He likes you."
Now I'm the one choking on my food. I look at Maya. "You are absolutely ridiculous. He's probably got some beautiful mate back at his pack house." It broke my heart to say those words, and my wolf growls at me, and I feel the sting in my mark. I cringe a little and wrap my arms around myself so I can rub my mark, but looking casual about it. Maya shakes her head. "The only mated Alphas here are Chris, Troy, Alex, and Kade. So technically Felix is a single maaaaaannn." She elbows me suggestively and I laugh. "Now you're being beyond ridiculous, I'll be right back, I'm getting something to drink." I stand and walk over to the water container. I look over to see the Alpha table completely empty. I shrug, slightly saddened, and fill my cup up. I go to walk back to my table when someone grabs a fistful of my hair and slams my head into the wall, knocking me out instantly.

I should really stop getting water.