Chapter 18 ( Each other Fiance?)

" Tell me. Who are you?" Pigil Ang galit na Saad Ni Devon.

When I asked him to talk nagyaya ito on the rooftop. It's like he is afraid for his teammates to know. I don't know that I can see Devon this angry.

Looking at how agitated Devon is. I guess it really scared him.

"Me."turo ko sa sarili ko at ngumiti sa kanya. " I am the little miss of the Abestreu Clan. Catalina didn't you know me?" Balik tanong ko dito habang may mapaglarong ngiti sa mga labi.

Hanggang Kaya ko. I avoid having any physical contact with Devon because I am not sure whether Gavin sends people to continue to spy me. I can't afford to lose his trust.

So I need to be careful because in Gavin's eyes I am owned by him and can only be with him.

" Stop playing me!"

" Do you really think so?"

" What did you really want?"

" I told you I want to form an alliance with you." Sagot ko at ngumiti sa kanya.

Devon's expression didn't change, it was still emotionless like before but now I can see that his anger towards me reduced.

Devon Salvista is the only Heir to the Salvista Security. He's a genius on his own. Five years from now he will be the most dangerous person next to Annika.

Yes, Without knowing that the person that she protects was the one who killed the person that he only loved. Devon became the most dangerous person that protected Annika from anyone.

Not because he loved her as a woman but as a sister because of a false DNA test. Annika became the little sister of Devon and became his most dearest one.

Devon might be cold but he loved deeply. He wanted to find out the sister that he lost in the past and gave her everything that she lost and Annika used that Loved to use him.

" What can I gain from that alliance?" Seryosong tanong Ni Devon.

" What if I can resolve the ongoing problem of the Salvista Security?" Ani ko. Bumalatay Ang gulat sa mukha Ni Devon dahil SA Sinabi ko.

" What did you just say?" 

" I say I can solve the Salvista problem immediately."

Salvista Security is now having a problem inside and outside of its company. It's because they let a snake inside their precious home and it was my dear best friend Annika.

In the past. After this problem the Salvista Security will go bankrupt because of that Devon will drop out of school and manage the company at such a young age but because of his intelligence and capability. He will revive the Salvista Security and make it as the number 1 five years from now.

But because of that he lost his only chance upon Loving the Heiress to the Seo Hotel. Alisha Seo.

In the end he can only watch her walk in the aisle with his groom and watch her lying in the cold coffin dead.

I heard that he killed everyone that hurt Alisha before but it's just a pity that because of Annika Lie he didn't kill the real culprit in her pain.