chapter 1

That's illegal sir 🤧

Happy Birthday hobieeeeeeeee💜

Your Army loves you a loooooot keke ❤️ thank you for coming in our life as a ray of sunshine UwU 💜

___________________________

Jungkook pov

Hiii I am Jeon Jungkook of course you know me that's why you all came here duh! And-

yes you know right i am hobi's brother so for now i want to go to collage my friends must be waiting for me i'll tell about myself later because if I don't reach their right fucking now then You won't be able to read further because i will be dead ha-ha .

I quickly wore a black jean and a black t-shirt on it with a cool leather jacket .. oh! you see i am typical bad boy of the school I am a cross dresser if you don't like it then fuck you sis . and yeah! I even  like pink color too you know it's cute thanks to Jin hyung he brought me that dresses.

Let me tell you i am straight as a circle so sorry girls y'all dont have any chance with me .

I hurriedly picked my bag pack and went downstairs. me and hobi leave together in our apartment which our parents gifted us on my 18th birthday . our parents are the best whatever they does is always proved best for us I love them a lot and they too love me.

" kookie, come on hurry we are already late!" i heard hobi's voice and rushed to him .

"yeah ! i'm here"I said giving him a sheepish smile .

"i get late because for you! always take time for everything!" he said to me and i frowned

"oh please! I am not like those beauty bitches .. who has some face between the make up , not some make up on face! But i have to take care of my beautiful skin and it takes time you know" I said and he laughed but nodded in agreement. and yes i love doing make up to cause why not?.

I look hot and beautiful with it hehe.

"whatever let's go!" he said we sat in the car he drove us off to the collage . we reached their in about 20 mins and i got off the car and brushed off hairs which were on my face and removed my sunglasses . and students were watching me I smirked. Damn my power.

you must have heard bad boys of collage right? . but I am different I am the badest bitch of this collage! yeah! I am bossy , sassy and dom type ... i don't care if anyone say anything to me . because i don't fucking care! . I soft only for my friends because they are the best. Unlike some mean guys who just wants to fuck.