21.

Charlotte's POV (after the date):
Anna and I are in bed, cuddling up to each other while watching an episode of a show on Netflix called, 'Sex Education'. We're currently on season two cause we watched quite a bit of it when we was at home.

"Did you enjoy today?" she asked as she was running her fingers through my hair. "Of course I did, it was so fun" I could tell that, Anna was smiling even though I can't see her. "I'm glad".

A sex scene came onto the show. "This is making me horny" I looked down at, Anna's dick and noticed that it's erected. I paused the episode. "Are you in the mood?" I rest up and looked her in the eyes.

Anna, nodded her head and bit her bottom lip. "Very" she said seductively. I moved myself so I was straddling her waist. "Are you sure?" I nodded my head to her question and tugged on the strings of her sweatpants.

My phone started ringing. "I should get that" Anna, put her index finger over my lips. "It's probably not important" I furrowed my eyebrows at what she said. "But what if it is? I can't just leave it ringing".

Anna, nodded her head agreeing with me as I moved back to the side of the bed, getting off of her lap. "Yeah, sorry" I held onto her hand and squeezed slightly onto hers. "It's okay". I then picked up my phone and answered the call. It was my father.

"Hey" I said excitedly as I haven't had a call from my parents for so long. "No time to talk, Anna and yourself need to come back home now" he said in a fast manner.

"Why?" I looked at, Anna with a worried expression on my face, she put her hand onto my thigh and put a little bit of pressure on it. "Your mom has gotten into a terrible accident at she's at the hospital, they said that she might not have long to live".

After then words, I was speechless, I didn't know what to say or how to feel it came as such a shock and something I never expected to hear.

"Okay, we'll be with you as soon as we can" I hung up the phone call, not wanting to hear anything else. "Are you okay?", Anna asked as she put her hand onto my cheek, rubbing circles with her thumb.

I shook my head as I felt tears start to form in my eyes. "We need to pack" I started getting up but, Anna stopped me as she held onto my wrist. "What's going on, baby?".

I turned my head and looked at her. She stood up and walked over to me, wrapping her arms around my neck, hugging me tightly as she rubbed my back. "Mom's been in a bad accident and she might die.. soon".

By this point I was pouring my eyes out. Reality hit and I couldn't keep back my emotions. I really can't lose the person that I'm very close to, she means everything to me. Even if I barely got to see her, I still have so many memories which are now rushing through my mind.

"I'll pack everything up. You're not in the right state to be doing anything" I nodded my head as tears kept rolling down my cheeks. "Okay, thank you" Anna, kissed me on the lips and put her hands onto my jaw, rubbing away the tears. "Anything for my girl".

A smile formed on my face. It wasn't a forced one, it was real. I can't imagine going through something like this without her, she's really keeping me somewhat sane right now.

———
(TW: Death)

Anna's POV:
We made our way back home and went straight to the hospital as we met her dad outside the room that her mom is staying in. I can imagine the pain that they are feeling.

Charlotte, hugged her father, tightly around the shoulder, it looked like she felt relaxed in her fathers arms which was so sweet. i wish i had a good relationship with my dad.

"Hi sir" I put my hand out to shake just in case he didn't feeling like hugging me but he put his arms out and wrapped them around my shoulders. "Anna, thank you for taking care of her" we pulled away from the hug.

"Of course, I love your daughter with my whole heart. I just want to support her as much as I can" I could see, Charlotte smiling at me from the corner of my eye.

A doctor came out of, Sarah's room and turned towards us. "The results are looking good. We've tried everything that we could but her heart rate keeps dropping".

I wrapped my arms around, Charlotte as she started breaking down again. She cried a lot on the flight, people kept on asking if she was alright and the attendants wanted to help.

I just wish someone could've helped her. I hate seeing her this sad, she's always so happy and enjoying life to it's fullest. i really hope i can help her.

Mike, Charlotte and myself, went into the room. Seeing her lifeless body just laying there made me start to have tears form into my eyes.

Sarah, became a mother to me but in a different way because i'm dating her daughter but she just always accepted me. I'll never forget the day when we told her that, Charlotte and I were in a relationship. The look on her face was everything.

Charlotte, held onto her moms hand as she ran her fingers through her hair that had some blood in. "I love you mom. Please don't leave me" tears kept rolling down her face.

I put my arms around her waist for protection. All of a sudden the monitor started bleeping and doctors came rushing into the room, telling us to leave. We stood outside as, Charlotte hugged me tightly as her body was shaking.

About five minutes later, a doctor came out of the room. "I'm sorry, but we could save her". Charlotte's knees got weak and her face started looking pale. I sat her down on the chair.

"Breathe with me" I started doing a breathing exercise with her to get her breath back as she was loosing oxygen in her brain which was causing her to almost blackout.

"Are you okay?" she nodded her head and gave me a slightly smile. "Yeah". Mike, gave me a water bottle that he from the doctor. "Here, drink some water and calm down".

Charlotte, nodded her head and took small sips from the bottle. "A few more" she looked at me then took a few more sips and put the lid on. "Feeling better?".

"I don't want to go home" I held onto her hand. "We don't have to. I'll book a hotel and we'll stay there until you feel ready to go back". Charlotte, looked into my eyes and slightly smiled again.

"I love you" she said as she rested her head onto mine. "I love you more" I heard her giggle. "After today, I think I'm the one that loves you more".