CHAPTER 21

Man 1: Hey have you heard? Darius lll's daughters are brought here after bieng captured and sent to Greece.

Man 2: Why are they sent to Greece anyways?

Man 1: I don't know, maybe to learn their language i guess.

Man 2: Hmm, that is possible..

Woman: Hey!

Man 1: What?

Man 2: What?

Woman: Have you heard?

Man 2: About the Princesses? Yeah.

Woman: No not that.

Man 1: Not that? Then what?

Woman: The rumor that the King Alex would marry the princesses.

Man 2: Really?

Man 1: That's new power then... And title.

Man 2: Yep, power and title.

Woman: Yeah i can see his rule is getting greater and greater.

Man 1: Yeah, we really should start calling him Alexander the Great.

Man 2: Yeah, that would be great.

Woman: Yep, BUT that's not all good though.

Man 1: Really? How come?

Woman: What do you mean how come? Don't you see? Our princess will be devastated! Her husband is getting married again and to not only one but two princess. How horrible could the be?

Man 2: I can't see nothing wrong at all. He's the king, he can have as much as he wants. Plus you girls are a trophy thing, i envy the king, he has it all.

Woman: Wha? What do you mean trophy thing!? We are much more that that!

Man 3: Yeah i can see that.

Woman: Eww you sickening bastards! Back off!

I heard the townspeople talk. Good call on the woman walking out. Those men are perverts, they reminding me of someone, anyways..

Eww to humanity and men. I can't believe on how lowly men see us women back in the days. Don't they know how hard it is to conceive a child? Urgh mindsets!

I took a deep breath and told the soldier to keep moving.

"Mademoiselle calm down you hot head. You still have to face Roxana again, you haven't visited her for three days." Draco reminded making me sigh.

I looked at him then outside the window. "I just hate that Heph left to assist on the battle, he might get injured! Plus i hate looking at Parysatis, i might tell Roxana the truth about her. Not to mention that the quarters of the unwanted princesses that is currently getting fixed. And as you know one of them will be Heph's future wife.. unless i kill her, that will do." I mumbled let out a heavy sigh.

"You can manage." Draco patted my back and gave me a book.

I looked skeptical at Drac, "You won't talk me out of my evil thoughts?"

"It will fade, for now read that book. It will calm you." He shrugged it off and sat properly.

I pouted and happily grabbed it and read all the way to the palace.

Eventually we arrived and i had to give back the book, much to my discomfort. It's a new kind of book that i can't show it to this world.

"Have a good day mademoiselle," Drac bid me goodbye as i walk uo the staur entrance.