𓆴𓈖

Akshin stares at you as if you have lost your mind.

"You want me to believe that you died and got reincarnated into this body...this is insane" the Nubian prince exclaims

You point a finger at him and smirk happily.

"You are not allowed to not believe me, adding to this, this is my big secret"

He chuckles loudly and lays on his back, with his hands behind his head.

"No wonder why you are strange" you raise an eyebrow at his words.

"What do you mean?"

"You are bold, very bold to have many lovers" you shrug.

"It is not like I use you and the others for sexual purposes" you point out.

"Then why have many companions, when you can only have one?" Akshin asks with curiosity.

"None of your business" you answer with a blunt tone.

The prince raises an eyebrow at you, annoyed with the reply.

"I thought I was the keeper of your secrets" you lean down to look at him.

"I have many lovers because..." You say slowly, poking his nose.

"...they are very attractive and I adore men"

Akshin realizes one thing.

That even if he tries to get rid of the other competitors, you will always find new ones.

But it is worth trying.

"Why is there an evil expression on your face, Akshin?"

𓅓𓃠𓅓𓃠𓅓

"The people are pleased with your decisions, your highness" you smile at Akhn's words.

"Are they?"

Your assistant nods with a smile, confirming his words.

"Yet you are abandoning your religious duties, my pharaoh" Bast exclaims, ruining the moment.

You chuckle and roll your eyes at him with mockery.

"I will visit the temples when I'm free, but right now, Egypt is most important to me"

"Your highness! Your highness!"

One of the servants runs into the office, with a panicked look on his face.

"What is going on?" you ask calmly.

Yet, you are terrified to hear anything going wrong.

Did something bad happen to your Aten?

"Prince Qais is fighting Hanu"

𓅓𓃠𓅓𓃠𓅓

"What is going on here?!"

You push the two men away from each other, Hanu's lips are bleeding and so is his nose.

As for Qais, there is no scratch on his face.

"He hit me for no reason, I was just trying to be friendly with him" Hanu defends.

"Being friendly? You tried to mock me, a slave like you tried to insult me"

You narrow your eyes, not adoring their reasoning.

"Both of you apologize right now" you order.

"Not going to happen, I'm a prince, I will never apologize to a slave" Qais states, prideful.

You look at him, leaning towards his face.

"Let me repeat this in a language you know," you say, before repeating your words in Arabic.

"اعتذورا لبعض دلوقتي"

Upon hearing your Arabic dialect, Qais starts laughing loudly, making you frown.

"Is there something wrong?" You demand.

The Arabian prince stops laughing and looks at you.

"Yes, the way you spoke this sentence is filled with so many mistakes"