Male!Reader x Hanji: Offices

Aight, it's time to be a man again!

Enjoy!

You were following a co-worker to your new office. Today was your first day and you were kind of excited but very nervous. This wasn't the kind of job you would apply for, but the pay is good, and this was the easiest job you could find.

"And over there is the Finance department." Your co-worker said as he pointed towards the hallway leading to another department. He turned to you and smiled. "Do you need a hand with your box, (y/n)?"

You gave a weary smile. "Ah, I got it all under control, thanks." Your co-worker nodded and started to walk beside you.

"Now, your job is being the PA of this company's head editor. Now let me tell you, she's a wild one." Your co-worker laughed. "She doesn't show up in the company until noon and she stays here until early in the morning, editing stuff...making sure no mistakes were made...y'know."

He stopped in front of a desk just outside a glass windowed office. You set your box down. "Is she here, yet?"

"Later on. But I suggest greeting her with coffee would give you a nice first impression. Now since you're Hanji's PA, you'll be going to work before noon and leave once Hanji leaves. Sometimes she stays in the company. There are showers here for workers who's staying over night. The couches in the lounge can be turned into beds. Spear clothes would help you big time." Your co-worker explained. "Ah, here she is now."

You scrambled to the break room to make a cup of coffee and a sandwich and carefuly ran back to your desk, waiting. "Nice." Your co-worker smiled.

You heard a few 'good morning's coming from the other workers as three people swaggered towards you. You knew the tallest one, the blond man, was the company's CEO. To his right was his right hand man and the company's Vice President. Finally, to the CEO's left was a bouncy woman whose hair was in a ponytail and had glasses, the All Around Head Editor, your new boss.

You and your co-worker greeted them with a slight bow.

"Miss Hanji, this is your new Personal Assistant, (y/n)." Your co-worker introduced.

"H...Good morning Miss Hanji!" You cried. "I-I've prepared you a cup of coffee and a sandwich!"

Hanji stepped forward and inspected you all around. She took the cup of coffee, took a sip and gave it back for you to hold. She tore a piece of sandwich you made and ate it while staring at you intently. You smiled at her.

"Okay. You're perfect! Thanks for getting me a PA, Levi." Hanji chuckled as she played with your cheeks.

"I don't care. Come on, Erwin. I haven't seen my secretary, Eren, for days now." Levi tugged on Erwin's neck tie and they both made their way to the elevator.

You followed Hanji to her office and placed the food on her desk. She started her laptop up and began drowning in her work. You left the office quietly but returned when Hanji called for you.

"(y/n), I need you to give this to Eren. He's the only guy up there who has green eyes." Hanji handed you a stack of papers. "Tell him to tell Levi that these covers are way over our financial limit. ASAP."

You nodded and ran off. You finished the job quickly so you returned back to your desk.

***

It was half past midnight and you and Hanji were the only ones left. Levi, Erwin and Levi's secretary, Eren, were the last ones who left you behind. You made your way to the break room when suddenly you heard something shatter. You ran to the break room and busted in, only to see Hanji staring at the shattered cup before her.

"Ah, (y/n)! Sorry, did I scare you? I swear, there aren't any ghosts in this company, I swear!" Hanji chuckled nervously.

"I'm not afraid of ghosts, Miss Hanji. More importantly, are you hurt?" You pulled Hanji gently away from the shards and inspected her for any injury.

"I don't think so. If I did, that'd be a sign that I am mortal. Haha." Hanji laughed.

"What?"

"(y/n), since this company stood, I've been the All Around Head Editor. Every day I would show up in the afternoon and leave until early mornings. Sometimes, I stay here, working and working. And when I do leave, I don't rest. I fucking work my ass off." She rolled her eyes. "I can't actually hold anything without breaking. Ugh, I'll get suspended!"

"Well, Miss Hanji..."

"Please, when we're alone you can call me Hanji."

"Hanji." You shruddered at the informality but continued. "You need rest. Why don't you go lay down on the sofa in your office while I make you some milk?"

"Milk? I'm not a kid, (y/n)." Hanji laughed. "But I guess you're right. To the sofa bed I go!" Then she ran toward the office. You made a warm glass of milk and proceeded to her office. Hanji drank the milk in one gulp and had you sit on the sofa so she could rest her head on your lap.

"Sorry for suddenly acting all close to you, (y/n)." Hanji yawned.

"It's okay, Hanji." You lightly petted her hair.

You suddenly heard snoring and you chuckled quietly.

Requests are ON HOLD!

Until then, Be Humanity's Hope, Trainees!

Sylvia-Danchou is out, peace!