23

I walked into the school on monday, a bit nervous because Louis haven't talked to me since our date.

The second lesson is biology so I will get to see him soon.

We had english the first lesson. English is good, I quite like those lessons. The hour was gone soon and we were on our way to our second lesson, biology.

I prepared my things, sitting down, feeling a bit nervous.

When the bell rang and Louis walked in I wanted to give him a smile. As soon as I saw him my smile disappeared. He looked anything but happy.

"Let's start with a test today." what? We weren't supposed to have test today?

"But Mr. Tomlinson, you didn't tell us about any-" he interrupted my classmate.

"I don't have to! Take a paper everyone." he was mad. He sat down on the top of his desk, looking around the class angrily.

"Write down all those questions." he then told us like 10 of them and I knew I was fucked.

I didn't even know half of it. I wasn't exactly studying this weekend.

The test took us the whole hour. Louis was probably happy he didn't have to teach us today.

As soon as the doorbell rang he took it from us, disappearing as quickly as possible.

I was afraid of him but I knew we should talk. I quickly packed my things, ready to go after him.

"Harry-" Zayn caught my arm.

"Not now." I pushed him away, running into Louis' cabinet.

I was nervous like never when I knocked on those wooden door.
When I stepped inside I saw him making himself some coffee.

"Hello." I greeted.

"Hello? Hello?!" he put the cup down.

"I was worried about you the whole weekend and all you have to say now is hello?" Louis turned to look at me.

"Harry, don't you feel- I don't know, stupid right now? You promised to let me know how you are."

"I know." I looked down, feeling bad for breaking my promise.

"I thought I might disturb you."

"You are my family, my omega. You would never disturb me. I was seriously worried."

"I am sorry."

"Yeah, that's nice..." I didn't know how to fix this.

"Would you- would you like to come over today?"

"No, not today I am busy with work."

"Okay. I am really sorry. It was just too much for me, I needed to be alone for a bit."

"That's good, I understand but you could send me a text at least."

I felt like crying again, I didn't want him to be mad.

"You better go." I nodded, leaving his office with a quiet goodbye.

"Harry? What's going on?" I heard Zayn.

"Louis is mad. It's my fault."

"I am sure it's not-" I stopped his words.

"It it my fault. I didn't let him know how I am when I promised to."

"Oh."

"Yeah Oh..." I began to walk away, quickly trying to find my next classroom.

•••
I was currently sitting on the sofa, munching on some popcorn and drinking juice when someone rang the bell.

I got up, putting the glass and bowl down on the dining table before walking over to the  door.

"Hello." there was Louis.

"H-Hey." I smiled small when I saw him. I was surprised but Happy he came.

"I came here to offer you help with biology." he said as soon as he closed the door behind him.

"Oh, I- because of the test?"

"Yes of course. Your score wasn't any good." this was very confusing to me.

What is going on?

"Is something wrong?"

"Wrong? No, not at all." he shook his head.

"Okay." I sat down on one of the chairs in the kitchen, suddenly not feeling well.

"So, would you like some help with biology?" he asked seriously.

"Actually, I am good I think. Thank you for the offer." I really didn't need him to tutor me, I just wasn't ready for that test today.

"Alright." he turned around, leaving.

The door slammed loudly and he was gone.

He didn't even ask if our little one was alright. He didn't have to ask me, but I thought the baby was important to him as well.

I began to cry into my hands, regretting what I had done. If I wasn't stupid this wouldn't happen.

When I was done crying my mother came home. What a timing.

"Darling, what are you doing?" she asked.

"I am just eating some popcorn." I pointed to the bowl. She took the chair next to me, sitting down.

"Harry, is there something you would like to tell me?" she tried to look me in the eyes.

I looked up to meet them, thinking of how to tell her.

'I am about 5 weeks pregnant with my bio teacher.' I can't tell her this.

"No, I have nothing to tell you mum, everything's fine." I tried to smile.

She knew I was lying to her. I always know when she knows.

"Okay, I will make us something nice for dinner tonight. Do you maybe want to watch a movie with me?" she asked while walking to the counter.

"Yeah, that sounds nice." I smiled, tilting my head back to look at her one last time.

——————————————————————————
A/N
I hope you are all healthy and hopefully doing good.

Take care<3

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜