Chapter 28. This is so Fun!

The sound of crashes resounded through the entire school.

Walls were torn down, classrooms were demolished, and the crumbles of stone had been sent flying in all directions. Amongst this all, a fierce blonde figure dashed past the corridors. Dimitri held his breath, as he dodged the racket and debris which the demon created.

He had made sure that Augustine and Gilg evacuated first, before dealing with the demon. However... The size of that humongous demon was on par with a fire-breathing dragon!

The demon didn't even bother to bat its eye. It merely extended out a giant claw, then swatted at the nearby walls—disintegrating everything into crumbles.

Dimitri leaped backwards.

Despite the demon's huge body, it wasn't slow in its attack patterns! It was rooted on the spot. Dimitri observed that it couldn't move—no living being could possibly move quick on its feet with a huge body like that.

All Dimitri needed to do was to get close to the demon.

However, the crashing buildings made it difficult for him to navigate...!

A mighty roar pierced the destroyed school. The demon had ugly scars ripped across its eyes, with crimson blood oozing from the wound, like a never-ending flow of running waters.

Finally, the demon had enough of toying around. With its body suddenly distorting like fluid liquid, it bounced up high through the ceiling! The Crown Prince's eye's dilated. He could feel every single pose of his body warning him to get away as soon as possible! The demon jumped...! It was going to land... right on top of him!

"Over here!" A sudden cry came from in front of him!

There was a small-figured girl. Her hair was chestnut brown, and her eyes resembled blue irises. She was clearly in fear, but she waved at the Crown Prince, urging him to hurry and hide with her.

Dimitri gritted his teeth.

He took a devastating step forwards—his feet had directly created a crack in the floorboards from his mighty strength. Dimitri pointed his Sword of Gravity at the ground, right behind him. He swung his sword in a roundabout way. In an instant, he was sent flying forwards from the harnessed power of the sword!

A giant hole was where he'd been standing at first.

The Sword of Gravity had blown the floorboard to pieces. This force allowed Dimitri to generate speed, and fly forwards! The Sword of Gravity constantly swung behind him, sending him forwards with even faster speed than before.

Daphnne was stunned.

She gestured to the Crown Prince, and they hid inside a classroom. It was then—a reverberating sound torn throughout the school! As if an earthquake had landed itself right in the middle of the piece of land, the school had shaken nonstop!

Dimitri held onto his Sword of Gravity, allowing his weapon to stable him.

Daphnne had toppled over, falling backwards.

Inside the classroom, the chalk board had fallen onto the ground, with a hideous crack settling in the centre of it. Desks rattled back and forth, squeezing one another in their pack of hordes.

Finally, the shaking had stopped.

Daphnne quickly got up from the ground, gesturing to the Crown Prince, "Come join us."

Dimitri lifted his head. He turned his gaze to the rest of the people inside the classroom. There was a handsome teenage boy. His hair was defiantly white, as blinding as the twinkling stars and frigid snow. His chin was sharp, and he handled a white sword in his calloused hands.