Going back

Alex POV

I woke up when I heard muffled voices from the living room.

"Do you think their in Nate's room?"

"Probably"

I shook my self awake and slowly walked out of Nate's room shutting the door quietly. I walked down to the living room were Laura and Clint were waiting.

"Hey, sorry I must have fallen asleep" I greeted.

"Oh that's no problem, I'm guessing he asked for you to stay in his room?" Laura said.

"Ya I probably fell asleep after a little"

"Ya that rocking chair is comfortable, but thank you so much for helping out tonight" Clint said.

"Oh it's no problem we had fun"

"Well I better pay you quickly and then you can be on your way"

"Ok"

They payed me and I went outside the house just in time for the jet to land.

I got dropped off at the tower and walked through the halls back to the garage. When I got to the garage Mr.stark was waiting by my motorcycle.

"Uhhh hey"

"Oh great your back, I was wondering if I could plan something ahead of time"

"Sure"

"Ok so the Asgardians are coming back next week and we are all going in a meeting so I was wondering if you could show them around a little"

"You want me to show them around?"

"Ya, when there here they really only stay around the tower so I was wondering if you could show them around" he asked.

"Sure"

"Good, we'll I'll be going and drive safe"

This is so weird

Your telling me

"Thanks Mr. Stark" 

"No problem kid"

He walked away from my bike and into the tower again. I got on my bike and rode away back to my apartment.

This can not possibly get weirder.

A/N

It can get weirder!

Sorry this is kinda short but it is what it is

I'm in math right now

I'm listening to squidwards nose again 

Now it's Shake That

I also look like a pirate

I'm not joking

I have the skirt and a shirt 

Like the fluffy one

I have a hat but the friend stole it (I actually gave it to her)

So basically I am a birate

(I know have the hat)

I am also eating marshmallows 

What is my life 

- the  very bisexual author