|| 37 ||

CHAPTER - 37
-SAME HECTIC DAY - 2-

•°~°•

R A N D H I R

"Sir, these files need your signature. These are the documents of last year that you asked for. And these are the current projects and these are the deals we did the previous year. And these are the partnerships." He placed piles of files on my desk, blowing the dust off of that particular area.

"okay. Take these two and make sure to return it before you leave.","alright, sir." He walked out.

I sighed,"oh god." I took a file and started reading it. I sighed at some of them. After a few hours, I realised it was already lunch break. I stretched my arms above my head. I picked my phone and ordered something for myself. It will be here in twenty five minutes. Great.

Arushi's name appeared on my phone screen with the accept and decline option. I pressed accept with a smile.

Arushi- "hello."
She chipped.

Randhir - "Hello. What were you doing?"

Arushi - "Nothing. I was sitting in
garden. Why didn't you inform me before leaving for the office ?"

I could imagine her frowning with a cute sad pout,
Randhir - "You were sleeping so peacefully. I didn't feel like waking you so I didn't."

Arushi - "oh..ok..! And ? Had your lunch ?"

Randhir-"Not yet. I have ordered."

Arushi - "oh..! When are you gonna return? It's so boring here, all alone. I don't have anyone to talk to."

Randhir -"Aww..my baby is bored. So sad."
I let out a fake sniffle.

Arushi - "Randhir..! Stop it, I am serious."
She whined.

Randhir - "Oh god..sorry. I was just playing with you."

Arushi - okay. You must be busy, right ?

Randhir -"yup..! But don't worry I always have free time for you."
I smirked.

Arushi. - "uh..umm..I will talk to you later. Bye."

She instantly hung up. I threw my head back and burst into a chuckle.

.. . ..

"Sir, someone is here to meet you." My assistant informed me. I ordered him to let them in. The door opened and there came, HE. My eyes went harder. I clenched my jaw, standing up. His eyes were holding a challenging look. I smirked, as a smirk crawled his lips.

I sat down back,"Welcome, Mr. Isaac Martin." I said, rolling my pen between my fingers. He dragged his chair and sat in it. His guards stood behind his chair. "Thank you, Mr. Randhir Malhotra." He spoke in his British accent.

"How am I honoured to have you here, wasting my time ?" I spoke sarcastically. His green eyes turned darker, he clenched his jaw. "I heard you are married now. So I just came to congratulate you." He said while one of his guards placed a bouquet on my table.

I glared at it,"Who said you ?" He chuckled,"Your wife is really beautiful, to be honest. So fucking adorable." He said, pulling out his phone and staring at it. I snatched his phone and saw Arushi's picture. I threw the phone across the wall,"Who told you about us ?"

"Woh..woh..man! Geez, I am here to congratulate you and I complimented your wife too but you, you are getting angrier." He walked to his phone and wiped the screen on his jeans.

"Don't. Change. The. Topic. WHO SAID YOU ?" I exclaimed loudly. He chuckled,"You are a mafia. You are trained enough to identify silly things, silly boy.","bye." He moved his finger, waving. He walked out laughing.

Shit. Fuck. How did he know about her ? It was almost a secret. It must be some paparazzi. Damn these people.

I called my guards,

Guard -"hello, boss..!"

Randhir -"make the security tighter. Do not let any person enter without checking. Make sure your Madam is safe. If anything happens to her, you all will be in the basement. Got me ?"

Guard - "Yesh, Boss."

I looked at the time, it was half past five. I wanted to see Arushi. Finishing my work as soon as I could, I locked my cabin. I rubbed my temple and ran my hand through my dark black locks.

When I reached home, I rushed inside. I asked Amanda about Arushi,"Where is Arushi ?"

"She is upstairs.",I marched to our bedroom. I unlocked the door and found Arushi laughing looking at her phone. I sighed in relief. I locked the door, gaining her attention. "You're back ? Hello..!" She smiled.

I loosened my tie and sat behind her and held her stomach from behind and pulled her in my lap. I felt her breathing getting heavier. I snuggled my face in her nape of her neck smelling her perfume. I mumbled,"hi !"

"H-How was yo-ur day-hhhh..?!" I sucked her neck. "Randhir..!" She whimpered. In a flash, she was beneath me. I licked and bit her soft skin hearing her whimpers. I felt her clenching my shirt. I lifted my body and saw her face. Eyes closed. Lips,trembling. Sweat beads all over her forehead.

Why did I need to ruin everything ?
Of course, she wasn't ready. I got up. "W-Where are y-you going ?" She asked. "Look, I am sorry. I should have understand, you are still not ready for it." I stood up and was leaving. I was near bathroom door when I felt hands around my wrist. I turned, the next thing I knew, I was attacked by Arushi's lips on mine. I tries to register all the actions and realised how sweetly-awkward it was. Honestly, it wasn't an actual kiss, it was just her lips on mine. She wasn't doing anything.

I held her hips and pulled her closer, increasing her height a little. I started kissing her. In a few moments, we were breathless huffing for air. I saw a hint of redness on her cheeks. "That was sweet." I rested my head against her. She smiled and sighed,"Sorry for always annoying you." I lifted her chin,"No, you do not."

"Of course I do. You could not even full fill your desire, stupid me always irritating you. I am sorry. I a-" before she could say anymore. I captured her lips in another kiss. I pecked her lips,"Never say that."

~to be continued~

Words : 1041

Published: 12 Mar 2022

•••••

{A/N}

How was the chapter? WINK WINK

Vote

Comment

You people don't comment these days.
Please do comment or else how will I understand if you are enjoying it or not.🥺

FOLLOW

Writer,
Pratibha